Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies, would you date a bi guy? Gentleman, would you date a bi girl? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you date a bisexual/ pansexual/ mostly straight/ hetroflexible individual?
    I am a girl, yes I would
    32.35%
    I am a girl, no I would not
    13.73%
    I am a guy, yes I would
    43.14%
    I am a guy, no I would not
    10.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Okay. Bye now.
    No don't go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Well I'm a guy and would date a bisexual man... It's highly likely that I wouldn't date a man who was just fluid though, which is what I feel you mean by heteroflexible/mostly-straight.
    Hm, that's intersting- so what for you would make you more comfortable with a bi guy, and not a fluid guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nshizzle941)
    Hm, that's intersting- so what for you would make you more comfortable with a bi guy, and not a fluid guy?
    Because fluidity surrounds sexual interest and not really romantic/physical/emotional attraction, I would feel less inclined to date a fluid guy. I'd feel like I was just being used for sex anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Already do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    of course I would, it's pretty homophobic not to. also I am bi anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Because fluidity surrounds sexual interest and not really romantic/physical/emotional attraction, I would feel less inclined to date a fluid guy. I'd feel like I was just being used for sex anyway.
    Oh okay fair point- so you like the security of someone owning their sexual and emotional attractions to both sexes?

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    My first choice will always be straight guy who will find me and my feminine traits attractive. Someone who would like my curves over a guy's muscles. Someone who would adore my sensitive and soft skin than a man's rough and tough skin. Simple. I need love. I need affection. I don't want to know that my man finds a man on the road attractive than me.
    Even if the guy is your perfect match? So it's not the face that he may have fooled around with guys that repels you but the attraction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Even if the guy is your perfect match? So it's not the face that he may have fooled around with guys that repels you but the attraction?
    No if its a perfect match and he is loyal to me only then I'll think about it. But my first choice will always be straight guy. I can't take the fact my man may find a man sitting next to me in the cinema sexually attractive. No no NO.

No if its a perfect match and he is loyal to me only then I'll think about it. But my first choice will always be straight guy. I can't take the fact my man may find a man sitting next to me in the cinema sexually attractive. No no NO.
    What aspect of it couldn't you take? Would it be different if it was a girl sitting next to you that he found attractive?

ReputationRep:
    that's so homophobic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And if it was a female sitting next to you?

This sounds so insecure, being brutally honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JBLondon)
    What aspect of it couldn't you take? Would it be different if it was a girl sitting next to you that he found attractive?
    Just the fact that my partner finds masculine traits mire attractive than female. If it was a female, at least I could say that he finds my traits attractive too but male traits are completely different to mine. I don't need to know that my man finds another man attractive. Simple. Not sure how to put it.
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    that's so homophobic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol trust me I'm the least homophobic person you will find.

I don't even need to justify myself there actually.

(Original post by XcitingStuart)
    And if it was a female sitting next to you?

This sounds so insecure, being brutally honest.
    We're all insecure. I'm cool with it if I am a bit too much!

ReputationRep:
    Just the fact that my partner finds masculine traits mire attractive than female. If it was a female, at least I could say that he finds my traits attractive too but male traits are completely different to mine. I don't need to know that my man finds another man attractive. Simple. Not sure how to put it.

Lol trust me I'm the least homophobic person you will find.

I don't even need to justify myself there actually.

We're all insecure. I'm cool with it if I am a bit too much!
    sure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol funny how you can't even put across your argument as to why you think what I said was homophobic.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm Pansexual so it'd be pretty hypocritical otherwise. Plus if you like someone and they like you back then it shouldn't matter, you should just be together. There's nothing wrong or bad about liking both men and women, it's natural and normal. You love who you love that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Lol funny how you can't even put across your argument as to why you think what I said was homophobic.
    your post speaks for itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

broken life is the least homophobic person you could find
    it's not my right to explain why she feels that way but given her circumstances it dosen't surprise me that she feels insecure and that men will treat her badly
    xxxx :lovehug: x

ReputationRep:
    The only girl I ever dated was bi, it really makes zero difference to me. In the context of our relationship, them being bi or straight would make no difference.

Pan myself, would prefer bi or pan partner to be honest (when I eventually decide I want to properly be an adult and settle down)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The insecurity with them is your problem, not them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.