The Student Room Group

Best place to holiday for 17 year olds?

Me and my friends will all be 17 by this August and we are wanting to go on our first holiday in a country where minimum drinking age is 16/17. We also need somewhere that isn't known for its mental party scene as our parents wont approve. We want to be somewhere with a good nightlife and a beach because we will definitely be getting drunk but not so drunk we get abducted (we're saving that for when were 18). Has anyone ever been abroad at this age and if so what country did you go to? Also did you find it difficult to find somewhere to stay when you were there??
Reply 1
Original post by leahuk17
Me and my friends will all be 17 by this August and we are wanting to go on our first holiday in a country where minimum drinking age is 16/17. We also need somewhere that isn't known for its mental party scene as our parents wont approve. We want to be somewhere with a good nightlife and a beach because we will definitely be getting drunk but not so drunk we get abducted (we're saving that for when were 18). Has anyone ever been abroad at this age and if so what country did you go to? Also did you find it difficult to find somewhere to stay when you were there??

Well obviously Europe is the best place to go...
Not Spain, too mainstream...
You could do Thessaloniki, Marseilles (may be a bit too expensive), Burgas?
Reply 3
Split Croatia?

Quick Reply

Latest