Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The tale of Mount Grefflian Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I can't wait for the actual game to start :woo:
    Your thoughts on what has occurred so far?

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    I like it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I like it...
    More than that please lol

Also where the **** are alison and henry?
    gosh rude much...smh

ReputationRep:
    The whole idea of having each of us starting independently but then having an effect on what others do seems great, as well as that we get to choose our own adventures. Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with the idea, but I'm wondering how manageable it will be for you, since you're the one who essentially has to keep track of everything and then develop the plot...

All in all, if you can pull the whole thing off, this should be a very entertaining game.

ReputationRep:
    BTW

This test run is a bit different to the actual game. In this one you each are in your own stories, but in the real game, you will be in the same story.

What I mean by that is, you all won't be starting off the same. Like in this ones, you all started at the farmhouse, but in the real one, z33 will start at a shed, TheOtherSide will start at an abandoned bus shelter, RainbowKiwi may start off in a cave and homeland.lsw might start off at the base of a cliff.

And say in z33 goes to the farmhouse and falls for the trap and gets injured then moves on. When RainbowKiwi comes to the farmhouse she won't have to deal with that trap again, because z33 already set it off. Instead she'll see the door open, with a broken door.
    This is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry

More than that please lol
    I'm at a loss for words. You are clearly the king of forum games...(I'm probably the prime minister or something) If you don't get into uni, you can clearly get a job as a forum game creator...

ReputationRep:
    I'm at a loss for words. You are clearly the king of forum games...(I'm probably the prime minister or something) If you don't get into uni, you can clearly get a job as a forum game creator...
    And you can be his vice

And you can be his vice
    Bish please I ain't wasting my life on some forum game thing...

ReputationRep:
    I have a plan
    And don't tell me it's the one that involved informing everyone that I tried to harass you over TSR

ReputationRep:
    Also where the **** are alison and henry?
    gosh rude much...smh
    We'll probably never find out, actually we might. I mean I invested too much in this scene to just throw it away, i'll give this to like CoolCavy or REMLewis, someone who wasn't in the test thingy. Then you'll be able to find out. Cos if I give it to one of you guys, then you'll immediately pass it hahaha.

Lmao a job as a forum game creator :rofl: :rofl: that sounds so unemployable hahaha
    But if these games kick off nicely, i might apply to be a mod in the forum games section or atleast have those cool titles of 'Very Important Poster' like thecatwithnohat has.
    Thank you for everything you have said

We'll probably never find out, actually we might. I mean I invested too much in this scene to just throw it away, i'll give this to like CoolCavy or REMLewis, someone who wasn't in the test thingy. Then you'll be able to find out. Cos if I give it to one of you guys, then you'll immediately pass it hahaha.

Lmao a job as a forum game creator :rofl: :rofl: that sounds so unemployable hahaha
    But if these games kick off nicely, i might apply to be a mod in the forum games section or atleast have those cool titles of 'Very Important Poster' like thecatwithnohat has.
    Thank you for everything you have said
    I really want to get one of those too...
    hmmmm maybe we could team up and create the best forum game TSR has ever had....
    or at least better than those "count to 69 before a **** threads"

And don't tell me it's the one that involved informing everyone that I tried to harass you over TSR
    *casually whistles*

ReputationRep:
    homeland.lsw TheOtherSide.z33

Have you three even checked the Journal? It has been updated... your posts look like you haven't read it yet

Have you three even checked the Journal? It has been updated... your posts look like you haven't read it yet
    No I did, I narrowly missed being shot by that shot gun because of my agility
    Those two numpties were too busy being *****...so they now have a bandaged arm

ReputationRep:
    z33 TheOtherSide. homeland.lsw

Here's a link to the test journal:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62783141

ReputationRep:
    No I did, I narrowly missed being shot by that shot gun because of my agility
    Those two numpties were too busy being *****...so they now have a bandaged arm
    Ah ok, that's good
    hahaha

ReputationRep:

Nah, I have. Oh, were you asking about my response to the journal? :facepalm:

Yeah, I'll explore the house and pick up the shotgun. (I must have a death wish)

ReputationRep:
    The whole idea of having each of us starting independently but then having an effect on what others do seems great, as well as that we get to choose our own adventures. Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with the idea, but I'm wondering how manageable it will be for you, since you're the one who essentially has to keep track of everything and then develop the plot...

All in all, if you can pull the whole thing off, this should be a very entertaining game.
    Yeah the game isn't gonna start tomorrow lol, i need to plan stuff. It's gonna take a while, and I mean a while.
    The test run made me realise how much work actually has to go into this lol.

But there's something in it for me as well :awesome:

(Original post by z33)
    This is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the game isn't gonna start tomorrow lol, i need to plan stuff. It's gonna take a while, and I mean a while.
    The test run made me realise how much work actually has to go into this lol.

But there's something in it for me as well :awesome:
    Well when this is in effect, it should be a work of art

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.