BRIT Awards 2016

Watch
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know I'm about a fortnight too early in making this thread, but I really am looking forward to it! Ed Sheeran is nominated in two categories this year: best British artist video of the year for 'Photograph' and best British single for 'Bloodstream'. I hope he wins in both categories!

I'll keep bumping this thread until the big day arrives, or you can post in it yourselves - it's up to you!

Long live the BRITS; the greatest ****ing music awards show in the world!
Neostigmine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ooh it's going to be a tough year. Lots of good nominees. Nice to see James Bay up for a few too.

Where will we be able to watch it? Staying up all night for the Oscars so will be nice to have one local time for a change.
lustawny
(Original post by Neostigmine)
Where will we be able to watch it? Staying up all night for the Oscars so will be nice to have one local time for a change.
You can watch it on ITV player
lustawny
I reckon Zayn is going to absolutely SLAY at next year's BRITs - PILLOWTALK is a work of sheer (lustful) genius!

#Z016
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I only care if they give Richard D James (Aphex twin) Best British Male. They won't of course, but it still would be awesome, especially for the reactions of the masses that haven't heard of him :lol:
lustawny
lustawny

lustawny

Zayn for best British single, best British male, British breakthrough and Critic's Choice at the BRIT Awards 2017!

#Z016
lustawny
A full list of the BRIT Awards 2016 nominees can be seen here:

http://www.brits.co.uk/nominees
username1530463
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
I know I'm about a fortnight too early in making this thread, but I really am looking forward to it! Ed Sheeran is nominated in two categories this year: best British artist video of the year for 'Photograph' and best British single for 'Bloodstream'. I hope he wins in both categories!

I'll keep bumping this thread until the big day arrives, or you can post in it yourselves - it's up to you!

Long live the BRITS; the greatest ****ing music awards show in the world!
If Queen Nicki was nominated:

Spoiler:
Show
"I'm Legit"
Lord Kitchener
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wolf Alice better win to be honest, don't care about the others.
AfcFob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Really hope Catfish and the Bottlemen win British Breakthrough as they sound fantastic live and I hope Amy Winehouse wind best female too
lustawny
(Original post by AfcFob)
Really hope Catfish and the Bottlemen win British Breakthrough as they sound fantastic live and I hope Amy Winehouse wins best female too
Nah, best female will undoubtedly go to Adele - and quite rightly, too!
AfcFob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah, best female will undoubtedly go to Adele - and quite rightly, too!
Yeah I do think it will go to Adele but her voice is a little shouty for me (I much prefer FOB, P!ATD, MCR etc) and I just think Amy had a certain class to her voice but don't get me wrong I see that Adele is phenomenally talented but shes just not my cup of tea
Tom78
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hear Kanye West & Taylor's Swift's collaboration "Media Whores" is predicted to do well.
lustawny
(Original post by Tom78)
I hear Kanye West & Taylor's Swift's collaboration "Media Whores" is predicted to do well.
Yeezus can **** right off if he thinks he's going anywhere near T Swizz. She belongs to the Sheerio. Together, they are TED SWEERAN.

Tom78
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeezus can **** right off if he thinks he's going anywhere near T Swizz. She belongs to the Sheerio. Together, they are TED SWEERAN.

"T Swizz"?! Oh dear, I feel sorry for you.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
British group Blur and international Group the Eagles of Death Metal
frostyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
me
pyxis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
either Catfish and the Bottlemen or James Bay for breakthrough, honesty don't care about the others
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.24%
No - I have already returned home (44)
12.94%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (65)
19.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
29.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise