Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So I was in school the other day, I was in English lesson and I just kept looking out the window as you usually do. Break time approached so I went outside and on the way to the library, I saw this girl. She walked past me and her arm sorta brushed against mine as we crossed paths, I think I love this girl. It all happened so quickly, I felt the soft tender touch of the outer part of her hand touch mine.. and it all happened under the rain.

I don't think she likes me back though, I get called the fat kid at school, the ugly one, the lonely one. Basically I was the guy who would play with his dominoes set whenever we would have a free period. I have videos of my domino tracks on YouTube if any of you would like to see.

Anyway, I am the smartest kid in school and can usually solve any problem, be it an algebraic equation or trying to fit my trousers around my waist. But I don't know, I have been thinking about this girl for the last few days and I even wrote her name on my pillow to kiss it every night before I sleep.

Do you guys think this is unhealthy? Do I need physiological help - that stuff for brains? I have read online about crushes but none of them go this far.

Oh and I also like chocolate, js.

ReputationRep:
    No you just need to get out more...

:creep:

(Original post by mkap)
    No you just need to get out more...

:creep:
    So do you recommend physiological help or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I was in school the other day, I was in English lesson and I just kept looking out the window as you usually do. Break time approached so I went outside and on the way to the library, I saw this girl. She walked past me and her arm sorta brushed against mine as we crossed paths, I think I love this girl. It all happened so quickly, I felt the soft tender touch of the outer part of her hand touch mine.. and it all happened under the rain.

I don't think she likes me back though, I get called the fat kid at school, the ugly one, the lonely one. Basically I was the guy who would play with his dominoes set whenever we would have a free period. I have videos of my domino tracks on YouTube if any of you would like to see.

Anyway, I am the smartest kid in school and can usually solve any problem, be it an algebraic equation or trying to fit my trousers around my waist. But I don't know, I have been thinking about this girl for the last few days and I even wrote her name on my pillow to kiss it every night before I sleep.

Do you guys think this is unhealthy? Do I need physiological help - that stuff for brains? I have read online about crushes but none of them go this far.

Oh and I also like chocolate, js.
    :wtf: did I just read?

I want to see your domino track video link plz.
    Stop :tong: your pillow and take @MKAP above advice " go outside more."

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    :wtf: did I just read?

I want to see your domino track video link plz.
    Stop :tong: your pillow and take @MKAP above advice " go outside more."
    Is it that bad?

Sure thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZnkOPCbbvM

Be sure to like, comment and subscribe please.

Dude, I don't lick my pillow. Just kiss it, thats cool, right?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.