Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chocolate Watch

Announcements

So I was in school the other day, I was in English lesson and I just kept looking out the window as you usually do. Break time approached so I went outside and on the way to the library, I saw this girl. She walked past me and her arm sorta brushed against mine as we crossed paths, I think I love this girl. It all happened so quickly, I felt the soft tender touch of the outer part of her hand touch mine.. and it all happened under the rain.

I don't think she likes me back though, I get called the fat kid at school, the ugly one, the lonely one. Basically I was the guy who would play with his dominoes set whenever we would have a free period. I have videos of my domino tracks on YouTube if any of you would like to see.

Anyway, I am the smartest kid in school and can usually solve any problem, be it an algebraic equation or trying to fit my trousers around my waist. But I don't know, I have been thinking about this girl for the last few days and I even wrote her name on my pillow to kiss it every night before I sleep.

Do you guys think this is unhealthy? Do I need physiological help - that stuff for brains? I have read online about crushes but none of them go this far.

Oh and I also like chocolate, js.

ReputationRep:
    No you just need to get out more...

:creep:

(Original post by mkap)
    No you just need to get out more...

:creep:
    So do you recommend physiological help or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I was in school the other day, I was in English lesson and I just kept looking out the window as you usually do. Break time approached so I went outside and on the way to the library, I saw this girl. She walked past me and her arm sorta brushed against mine as we crossed paths, I think I love this girl. It all happened so quickly, I felt the soft tender touch of the outer part of her hand touch mine.. and it all happened under the rain.

I don't think she likes me back though, I get called the fat kid at school, the ugly one, the lonely one. Basically I was the guy who would play with his dominoes set whenever we would have a free period. I have videos of my domino tracks on YouTube if any of you would like to see.

Anyway, I am the smartest kid in school and can usually solve any problem, be it an algebraic equation or trying to fit my trousers around my waist. But I don't know, I have been thinking about this girl for the last few days and I even wrote her name on my pillow to kiss it every night before I sleep.

Do you guys think this is unhealthy? Do I need physiological help - that stuff for brains? I have read online about crushes but none of them go this far.

Oh and I also like chocolate, js.
    :wtf: did I just read?

I want to see your domino track video link plz.
    Stop :tong: your pillow and take @MKAP above advice " go outside more."

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    :wtf: did I just read?

I want to see your domino track video link plz.
    Stop :tong: your pillow and take @MKAP above advice " go outside more."
    Is it that bad?

Sure thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZnkOPCbbvM

Be sure to like, comment and subscribe please.

Dude, I don't lick my pillow. Just kiss it, thats cool, right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.