Help With Great Expectations Essay Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hey bookworm i have to do an essay on Great Expectations regarding Pips development as a character any ideas on how to begin the essay.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I would just like to say how shocked I am that this thread has been viewed nearly 3,750 times and hasn't had one reply!

All hail google!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Strange, isn't it.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Strange, isn't it.
Must have some great keywords
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
any ideas on how to begin the essay.
How about a title?
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
How about a title?
Before that you must purchase a pen, paper and acquire an appropriate writing surface.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Before that you must purchase a pen, paper and acquire an appropriate writing surface.
I wasn;'t being sarcastic, I wanted to know the title so that I knew what the essay was about.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I wasn;'t being sarcastic, I wanted to know the title so that I knew what the essay was about.
Oh sorry!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wonder why expression edited the original post?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hey bookworm i have to do an essay on Great Expectations regarding Pips development as a character any ideas on how to begin the essay.
actually yeh i do, i had to do this essay myself, then my teach changed the question so i didnt have to do it anymore, i found a good site with lots of information about pips development weni searched for 'great expectations chapter notes' tooo. if u start off the essay by sayin what u wil be describing, like how dickens shows pip's changes and developments, how not everythin pip does is developing, how pip wants to change for estella etc, hoe this helps
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey dude i wanna aswell help me u **** face
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.75%
No (178)
73.25%

Watched Threads