Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend Kissing other boy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been with my girlfriend for some time now (we're both 17) and things for me were in my head really starting to pick up. But I get home and all my messages are being ignored so I send more, then I get message from her mother saying we're taking her phone, I ask why and I get told she went to the cinema with another guy and they kissed, I feel completely let down and upset, she said she still likes me but I can't stop thinking that if I've done something wrong but her parents have invited me over for the weekend to talk to her, does anyone have any ideas what I should do? Thanks.

I'm surprised you're so calm.

Because it's just a girlfriend, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dump her. Your only 17 lol.

Its not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow dude, props for being so calm. I'd be pretty pissed that I got cheated on. Go to her house, collect free food (if applicable), listen to her story then dump her.

ReputationRep:
    break up with her, she's cheated on you...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying, trust me I'm p****d off a lot, this close to valentines as well, luck I kept my reciept from Pandora, what do you think I should say that would really make me look the better person.

(Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    Wow dude, props for being so calm. I'd be pretty pissed that I got cheated on. Go to her house, collect free food (if applicable), listen to her story then dump her.
    Have you done it before?

Because..

Spoiler:
    Show
    it's a great idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good play on the calm, the parents clearly like you if they inviting you over, go there listen to them explain your feelings and then if you feel like you can overcome this ordeal with her; them try again in relationship with her but don't rush into things, you are 17 lad and the minge cheated on you, if anything she should be wallowing because you are calm and collected it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Have you done it before?

Because..

Spoiler:
    Show
    it's a great idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn right it is

Fortunately not, I've never been cheated on (probably because I've never had a relationship)

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why her parents are so involved your relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the fact she kissed another guy and her mum calls you to tell you she is having her phone taken away.
    Just dump her OP. Sounds like a kiddy relationship anyway

ReputationRep:
    I think il give her a choice, depending how she is to me.
    1 - if you don't like me then simple as you're a fking idiot and because you messed me about il expose her cheating ways, because I have the perfect screenshot that makes her look so bad.

Or

2 - if you want me back, you're going to have to change and I'm going to be checking everything, deleting all the males on her friends list and tell her not to accept them so I know if she does accept somethings happening, and you're on you're last chance now if you do it again you're going to get option 1 100x worse.

I apologise for my grammar but I hate getting pissed about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strayduos)
    Good play on the calm, the parents clearly like you if they inviting you over, go there listen to them explain your feelings and then if you feel like you can overcome this ordeal with her; them try again in relationship with her but don't rush into things, you are 17 lad and the minge cheated on you, if anything she should be wallowing because you are calm and collected it seems.
    REPLY: Thanks, that's really appreciated I will follow what you said, but i don't I think I'd of even understand the word "trust" again with her for quite some time lol
    But seriously, il decide depending how she is to me on the weekend.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSmith234)
    I think il give her a choice, depending how she is to me.
    1 - if you don't like me then simple as you're a fking idiot and because you messed me about il expose her cheating ways, because I have the perfect screenshot that makes her look so bad.

Or

2 - if you want me back, you're going to have to change and I'm going to be checking everything, deleting all the males on her friends list and tell her not to accept them so I know if she does accept somethings happening, and you're on you're last chance now if you do it again you're going to get option 1 100x worse.

I apologise for my grammar but I hate getting pissed about.
    Stop right there. This is utterly pathetic, be the bigger guy and back the f*** off. She doesn't like you. Get over it. Right now you're the bigger person, but blackmailing her into staying with you or spreading s*** about her is gunna make you the ****.
    Find someone better, you can't like her that much if you're willing to 'expose her cheating ways' and make her 'look so bad'

ReputationRep:
    That's insanely controlling and will just push her away even further whilst making you look like an absolute d*ck. Were you this controlling during the relationship before she cheated? Seems to me that breaking up would be the best option on both ends.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't controlling at all she had supposedly a friend which is s boy sleep round, very suspicious in my books, look this what going to do, talk to her, ask her why then leave her but if you wonder why I'm annoyed and I give a second chance is because I never really find anyone. I know you're all thinking most probably oh but you're only 17. No go outside look at other people this age, it's demoralising thinking that there's something about me why I always get ****ed about, it's sad you know, all my mates have relationships and I think everyone knows when you're younger you need to have these experiences but there's no need for me to be repeatedly ****ed over, and trust me when I say this I was ****ing nice I did everything I could, i didn't cause her trouble I listened to her I was always there when she needed me and more, if this is how I will always get repaid throughout my life then **** it what's life worth if you can't share it

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I feel really bad for you. You seem like a much better person (buying her things from Pandora, and she cheats on you!) - I say break up with now asap. She wouldn't have done that if she genuinely cared for you. Go find someone better.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't controlling at all she had supposedly a friend which is s boy sleep round, very suspicious in my books, look this what going to do, talk to her, ask her why then leave her but if you wonder why I'm annoyed and I give a second chance is because I never really find anyone. I know you're all thinking most probably oh but you're only 17. No go outside look at other people this age, it's demoralising thinking that there's something about me why I always get ****ed about, it's sad you know, all my mates have relationships and I think everyone knows when you're younger you need to have these experiences but there's no need for me to be repeatedly ****ed over, and trust me when I say this I was ****ing nice I did everything I could, i didn't cause her trouble I listened to her I was always there when she needed me and more, if this is how I will always get repaid throughout my life then **** it what's life worth if you can't share it
    Burn her. Seriously.

You're right to say that life is better shared. But I'd rather not share it at all than share it with the likes of her.

Make her regret her mistake by moving on and achieving great things. Then she'll feel like an idiot for letting you go, and balance will be returned to the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draculaura)
    Damn, I feel really bad for you. You seem like a much better person (buying her things from Pandora, and she cheats on you!) - I say break up with now asap. She wouldn't have done that if she genuinely cared for you. Go find someone better.
    Thanks for you're sympathy, I'm going to try phone her tonight and question her and end the call with "I've lost all my trust you, after everything I did for you, if you genuinely want me then you can fix this and prove it to me but in mean time I'm gone, goodbye."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Burn her. Seriously.

You're right to say that life is better shared. But I'd rather not share it at all than share it with the likes of her.

Make her regret her mistake by moving on and achieving great things. Then she'll feel like an idiot for letting you go, and balance will be returned to the world.
    I agree completely, il speak to her first and make her feel bad and sorry, then il show her the door, thanks for you're reply

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.