Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This will probably be deleted but before it is i need some advice.
    i'm kinda with this guy but haven't really spoke to him for 3-4 days, then i spoke to him today and he was really weird with me-not talking much etc. then when i said to him about it he just said he has things to deal with at the moment and he didnt mean to be an arse. i know i'm most probably jumping to conclusions but does this mean he is fed up with me and the stuff he has to deal with is another girl? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_cutie44)
    This will probably be deleted but before it is i need some advice.
    i'm kinda with this guy but haven't really spoke to him for 3-4 days, then i spoke to him today and he was really weird with me-not talking much etc. then when i said to him about it he just said he has things to deal with at the moment and he didnt mean to be an arse. i know i'm most probably jumping to conclusions but does this mean he is fed up with me and the stuff he has to deal with is another girl? x
    hel be ok guys are weird just let him come to you when he is ready then you can chat about it somemore later x

ReputationRep:
    he pissed off about something - i was like that with my gf, i hate to admit, after she had gotten really drunk the night before and was being incredibly slutty. Can you think of anything you've done recently that might upset him?

ReputationRep:
    He could be quite busy has he got exams? Or maybe he's having family problems....

ReputationRep:
    he's finished all his exam and i really can't think of anything i might have done to upset him, everything was goin ok and he's just suddenly started being weird with me?

ReputationRep:
    he's finished all his exam and i really can't think of anything i might have done to upset him, everything was goin ok and he's just suddenly started being weird with me?
    hmmm....what star sign is he? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    hmmm....what star sign is he? lol
    lol, i think he's sagittarius (duno how to spell it)

ReputationRep:
    im one of those

ReputationRep:
    Sagittarius THE ARCHER is the sign of the gypsy
    Sagittarians prefer to be footloose and fancy free, however should they become involved in a relationship they make it as enjoyable and as much fun as possible. Normally Sagittarius is very gregarious, but they will be glad to find the time for that special relationship, when they are ready!
    They are very warm and caring, and though their light hearted affections may seem too casual for some, for the right person that could be just right.

The bright side
    Sagittarius is optimistic, outgoing and the most adaptable of the fire signs. They interact spontaneously with life as they continue a lifelong quest for meaning. This sign needs a great deal of freedom, but is equally willing to offer freedom to others. Having an open minded and intellectual curiosity means that Sagittarius is willing to learn about other people in an effort to understand them, while being trusting and open. In fact Sagittarians say what they mean with complete and devastating frankness!

Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.

The dark side
    Thinking with their mouths, tactlessness and boastfulness tend to upset others, unfortunately Sagittarius possesses all of these traits. While a tendency to moralise and preach on what you or I should do, while following a completely different set of rules themselves does not help either. One of Sagittarius great difficulties lies within relationships. They are completely able to be faithful to two people at once. Bored Sagittarians are a danger to themselves and others. Their attitude is that anything goes, so long as it is entertaining. This often results in over-indulgence and a tendency to burn the candle at both ends, to the detriment of their health.

Does this ring any bells:rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    that is actually scarily true?!

ReputationRep:
    Guys occasionally need time to themselves away from the lady, Its a man thing to do with emotional attachment and a fear of it. Just let him do his thing and dont go bothering him and he will come back like a stretched rubber band. Dont pressure him though by calling etc, let him call you when he's ready. It will be fine you'll see.

ReputationRep:
    seems hes found a richer, better looking girl who knows how to satisfy him physically and metally.

hes probably just want time on his own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    seems hes found a richer, better looking girl who knows how to satisfy him physically and metally.
    How nice of you to offer such reasuring advice, lol

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.