Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good morning! I know this might be a little early, but can any current strathclyde pgde primary students roughly tell me what the timetable looks likes? Currently trying to decide between offers and im unsure so I may base my decision on what the timetable is like ha for childcare purposes! I dont need specifics with times, just what days really you are in. as aberdeen is only mon to thurs. any help would be grand! thanks! xx

ReputationRep:
    hi go to Google type in Strathclyde welcome click link find a to z then click on timetables I had the same problem for MSC biomedical sciences but managed to see my current timetable

ReputationRep:
    2 secs i will find the libk and post it here

ReputationRep:
    https://www.strath.ac.uk/timetables/

There you go. Click on current timetables then go from there

ReputationRep:
    Hello I know this is an old thread but I am desperately seeking the PDGE timetable from 2017 to give me an idea how what to expect for 2018. thank you to anyone that can assist.

University open days

1. University of Strathclyde
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.