Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bank of England First Year Internship 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llehctor)
    Got my rejection email at 5 o'clock yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to do Proversity tests. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear Good luck with any future applications

ReputationRep:
    Got my rejection email at 5 o'clock yesterday evening, didn't get a chance to do Proversity tests. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least they are finally responding to people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    At least they are finally responding to people!
    Not for AC cause he didn't do the proversity test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    Not for AC cause he didn't do the proversity test :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Baby steps

ReputationRep:
    When did you guys all first apply? I'm wondering if because I applied very late that I was disadvantaged, felt my video interview wasn't great but wasn't that bad aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by permanenthelp!)
    Sorry to hear Good luck with any future applications
    Thanks, best of luck with all yours too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When did you guys all first apply? I'm wondering if because I applied very late that I was disadvantaged, felt my video interview wasn't great but wasn't that bad aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure, I do wonder if they saw the number of applications which were passing through, and then saw the number of AC places, and then maybe got a bit tougher on the interviews

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that Best of luck in the future

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied in October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am in the same situation as you guys, I applied in December, completed all the stages and recently did the test based on the situation of the bank setting on fire and the measures to be taken.

I am still waiting to here if I will be invited to the assessment centre, are they letting people know this late if the invites are for the 22nd?? (its 4 days away!!)

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an invite for the 26th. Good luck guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p10jkle)
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my invite this morning! Buzzing. Good luck everyone x

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting. I reckon it's a rejection. What scores did you guys get in the proversity exercise?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    I'm still waiting. I reckon it's a rejection. What scores did you guys get in the proversity exercise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I've not heard anything and banks usually send out all invitations together

Did you receive an email with your score, or just tried to work it out from your answers? I worked out over 73% or something but I think the proversity test was just one aspect, they take into account the whole application when handing out AC invites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewiskh97)
    Yeah I've not heard anything and banks usually send out all invitations together

Did you receive an email with your score, or just tried to work it out from your answers? I worked out over 73% or something but I think the proversity test was just one aspect, they take into account the whole application when handing out AC invites.
    I got 89% and still haven't heard back

ReputationRep:

No. There was a section where you could see the score you got

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p10jkle)
    Well done! What scores did you get in the Proversity test?

ReputationRep:

Someone pointed out earlier that they were doing this on a rolling basis, so maybe this is just the first batch of invitations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by permanenthelp!)
    Someone pointed out earlier that they were doing this on a rolling basis, so maybe this is just the first batch of invitations?
    Congrats! When was your deadline for the Proversity test? Mine was on the 29th January and in the email they said the assessment centres would be run w/c 22nd February. Do you think we are in the same batch...?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.