Anyone heard for the AC on the 7th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    How did the AC on the 26th go, guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinW)
    How did the AC on the 26th go, guys?
    It's quite long, apparently we should be hearing back this week about whether we got the internship or not (although we have been warned it could take longer).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by permanenthelp!)
    It's quite long, apparently we should be hearing back this week about whether we got the internship or not (although we have been warned it could take longer).
    Cool! This week is quite soon. Hope you hear good news! What did you do there ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuentinW)
    Cool! This week is quite soon. Hope you hear good news! What did you do there ?
    doubt they are going to tell you

ReputationRep:
    Surely people must of heard regarding invites to the AC on 7th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewiskh97)
    Surely people must of heard regarding invites to the AC on 7th?
    Then why don't they reject us ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone has heard regarding the 7th yet. At least at LSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    I don't think anyone has heard regarding the 7th yet. At least at LSE.
    I called them and they said that my application is still under review and they'll let me know soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    I called them and they said that my application is still under review and they'll let me know soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hmm ok they didn't say when? I didn't think they would leave it as late as this, especially in case applicants need to arrange travel etc

ReputationRep:
    I also am still yet to hear, good job my student schedule isn't exactly busy!

ReputationRep:
    hmm ok they didn't say when? I didn't think they would leave it as late as this, especially in case applicants need to arrange travel etc
    No they didn't say anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did the 26th, my friend heard about the 7th four days ago.

ReputationRep:
    So does anyone have a clue what's happening tomorrow haha? I'm assuming I've not got it at this point, but has anyone else heard about the 7th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Phil)
    So does anyone have a clue what's happening tomorrow haha? I'm assuming I've not got it at this point, but has anyone else heard about the 7th?
    Wish I knew. I've assumed the same and guessing that they only took a very small handful for the AC tomorrow since no one has posted about it here lol
    The fact they were telling people their applications are still under review as late as Friday is confusing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wish I knew. I've assumed the same and guessing that they only took a very small handful for the AC tomorrow since no one has posted about it here lol
    The fact they were telling people their applications are still under review as late as Friday is confusing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going tomorrow - I was emailed about it on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to be that person, but did anyone who was on the first AC hear back (or know of anyone who has heard back)? Just interested

ReputationRep:
    I went to the first AC and still haven't heard back. I was told that there would be 3 ACs in total, so don't stress out to the guys and girls who still haven't heard anything/have been told their applications are under review. Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.