Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Race to 100 followers- sw651 vs. Kyx Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Not sarcasm
    Lol hmmmm. Not convinced. Not ALL of my posts are intellectually stimulating. Some are downright inane.

ReputationRep:
    Lol kyx I'll unfollow you. I'm jk dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I do not appreciate that sarcasm.
    He wants you to follow him I think
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol hmmmm. Not convinced. Not ALL of my posts are intellectually stimulating. Some are downright inane.
    They are all stimulating, most of them intellectually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_20011)
    Lol kyx I'll unfollow you. I'm jk dw

:noway: :lol:

(Original post by Student403)

Why would you think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    :noway: :lol:

Why would you think that?
    Just a silly hunch :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Those tactics though :naughty:

I do like Kyx though.

ReputationRep:
    Just a silly hunch :rolleyes:

I do like Kyx though.
    Aww, thx

It's now 50 vs 46

An increase of 2 for sw651
    And an increase of 6 for me
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Arkasia you tickle me with your ability to remain in the real world.
    That's a nice way of looking at it; I would have gone with "You're always grumpy" :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    A question for you both: Why should potential followers consider you over the other candidate? :yum:
    As a self professed genius, I am a source of many vital sources of information such as; the creation of the world, the meaning of life, the usage of social movements in modern society.

In all seriousness I try to offer the best advice that I possibly can, as well as enlighten people to the other side of arguments. I am also well versed in philosophy and biology. (Should be on the community team )

ReputationRep:

I do like Kyx though.
    As opposed to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    As opposed to me?
    I'm never going to forget you misinterpreting my post and proceeding to educate me on the menstrual cycle when I am a 25 year old woman with a biology degree.

ReputationRep:
    I'm never going to forget you misinterpreting my post and proceeding to educate me on the menstrual cycle when I am a 25 year old woman with a biology degree.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Actually your post was grammatically incorrect so I was justified. And your justification at the time for me being wrong was "I'm a woman".

And having a biology degree does not make you an expert in all elements of biology, please get your head out of your..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    That's a nice way of looking at it; I would have gone with "You're always grumpy" :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Actually your post was grammatically incorrect so I was justified. And your justification at the time for me being wrong was "I'm a woman".
    It really really wasn't. And being a woman does kind of give you an edge on understanding the menstrual cycle, unsurprisingly.

ReputationRep:
    It really really wasn't. And being a woman does kind of give you an edge on understanding the menstrual cycle, unsurprisingly.
    No, no it does not. That is sexist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    No, no it does not. That is sexist.
    Well to suggest that I didn't know that a period = the absence of pregnancy was ludicrous.

A man can teach themselves the information from the Internet or textbooks but all women understand the menstrual cycle because it is a pretty fundamental thing in our lives.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Overlooking the awful cat meme, it's rather true.

ReputationRep:
    A man can teach themselves the information from the Internet or textbooks but all women understand the menstrual cycle because it is a pretty fundamental thing in our lives.
    Hmm....I wish this was true, but it's alarming how many women don't know how their body works

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.