Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just did edexcel double science GCSE physics, (linear), found it so much harder than the biology and chemistry, how about other people??? what did people get for the efficiency question? i ended up with 17.33% but i reckon it might have been 43.3?????

ReputationRep:
    It was 43.33%, soz :-s i though it was ok

ReputationRep:
    I got 43.3%. I wasn't sure whether it was right or not cos some people got something different. I thought the exam was alright. There was some stuff I was a bit unsure about but it seemed quite easy going. I still have the 4H extension paper to go on Friday, though

ReputationRep:
    yh, i got 43.33%
    everyone in my school came out of the exam finding it really hard...but i didnt see what was overly impossible about it! can someone pls tell me what they found so hard about that paper. i didnt think it was easy at all, but everyone is making it out to be worse than the maths non-cal, and im starting to get a bit worried!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    yeh...like I might have missed out several pages by accident or something

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.