Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I feel that I have to drink alcohol? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink alcohol, however I went out a while ago and everyone was looking at me like I was a UFO. "Why are you not drinking?" "How can you not drink in a night club".

Do I really need to drink alcohol to enjoy myself? In my opinion no however most people I talked too did. Now I just feel a little unsure about going out and for some reason I don't feel comfortable. with it all now.

ReputationRep:
    dont let people pressure you into doing anything you dont want to. your not the only person who doesnt drink

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to drink then don't drink. Don't feel pushed into it in order to "fit in". If they have an issue with you not drinking then it's exactly that, their issue. Just be you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    dont let people pressure you into doing anything you dont want to. your not the only person who doesnt drink

:punk: That is true!! hmm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.