Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How can I find out what my son's maintenance loan will be for 2016-2017 academic year. This will be his 2nd year at university

ReputationRep:
    You won't know for sure how much he will get until you have completed the application process and they have approved it.

If you want an estimate use the student finance calculator. It should be about the same as he got in first year unless your financial circumstances have changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banffsprings)
    How can I find out what my son's maintenance loan will be for 2016-2017 academic year. This will be his 2nd year at university
    This is the calculator which Sophie mentioned:
    https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.