Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i am studying BTEC L2 business, this is my second year at college since in my first year i did BTEC Diploma in Business Administration Level 1 and i passed that. i have only got 1 GCSE which is Art Textile C, i have got no idea what i am doing next year as i am supposed to be at UNI. i haven't looked at any unis yet since i don't know if i can get into any. please let me know if i can get into any unis with L2 in business to study business marketing or business management. it would mean a lot.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    L2 is GCSE level, you need to be doing L3 to apply to university because L3 is worth A levels

You would need to stay on at college and complete either A levels, BTEC L3, Access or IB to get into uni, or you could apply for a foundation year at a university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yt7777)
    L2 is GCSE level, you need to be doing L3 to apply to university because L3 is worth A levels

You would need to stay on at college and complete either A levels, BTEC L3, Access or IB to get into uni, or you could apply for a foundation year at a university
    my bad, will delete my post

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.