TSR has changed?! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Are you on mobile?
    Yeah
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I don't like change much so naturally I like the green.

But I definitely think that it is a bit too large.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Let's not sugar-coat it; it looks like a cynical attempt to make it more user-friendly for tablets and mobiles.
    Not quite sure how it's achieving that. The only way to really do it would be make the site responsive, which would be quite a big job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yeah
    This has been noted, hopefully is being investigated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
    I don't like change! :shakecane:
    change doesnt like you.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Proxenus)
    Blue is used in social media banners like FB,IG and twitter because studies show that blue calms people
    I do not feel calm
    Are you on mobile?
    And yes
    • Welcome Squad

i'm actually gonna have to put my avi back as i can't deal with those ugly bubbles next to my name at all times

it is ok, hate change but it is alright, the little alarm bell thing is weird tho and they could have spaced out the pms, notifications and name thing so they weren't all squished
    xxx
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

I like blue, one of my favourite colours, but will take getting used to, years of the green, will miss it!

I don't like how it's big though, it doesn't show all my bookmarks in "My TSR" because of it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it! Let me change it back! I want to see the manager. :fuhrer:

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    I do not feel calm
    All it did was enrage me.

(Original post by lustawny)
    I'm now going to have to get used to not having the inconvenience of having to turn my phone sideways all the time, now! This is heaven!
    The reason I did this so much, Puddles, is because turning your phone sideways is the only way to see thread information such as the number of views a thread has, and the number of posts. Do you think this can be fixed?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Kyx)
    Are the gems gonna change too?
    the blue gems look much nicer :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    It's alright. But perhaps they could have first sorted all the out-of-date FAQ pages which refer to subscriptions and contacts before they made the banner blue.

ReputationRep:
    The reason I did this so much, Puddles, is because turning your phone sideways is the only way to see thread information such as the number of views a thread has, and the number of posts. Do you think this can be fixed?
    Hmmm. :beard: I'm slightly confused. You mean now you don't have to turn your phone sideways?

You still had to turn your phone sideways with the previous header?
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    the blue gems look much nicer :ahee:

Hmmm. :beard: I'm slightly confused. You mean now you don't have to turn your phone sideways?

You still had to turn your phone sideways with the previous header?
    No, I still have to turn my phone sideways, even now?

ReputationRep:
    The fonts are bad they should change it

ReputationRep:
    I almost had an aneurism when I saw blue instead of green. Wish they had made the color black, like my soul.

ReputationRep:
    No, I still have to turn my phone sideways, even now?
    Too many double negatives in your first post :rofl: Yes I still have to do that too. I will feed this back

Too many double negatives in your first post :rofl: Yes I still have to do that too. I will feed this back
    Thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    ngl the desktop version looks mint, the mobile version needs some tweaking but yeah, pleased with the changes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.