Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BTEC health and social care level 3 help Watch

Announcements

Anyone doing this BTEC?

I need some help.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm doing it. What do you need help with?

(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Yeah, I'm doing it. What do you need help with?
    I need help with unit 5, the M1 and M2 task and also unit 7 the m1 and M2 task

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackstarr)
    I need help with unit 5, the M1 and M2 task and also unit 7 the m1 and M2 task
    I haven't started unit 7 yet so I can't help with that. But I can help with unit 5 as I have achieved a distinction in it.
    What was the task for m1 and m2 in unit 5?

I haven't started unit 7 yet so I can't help with that. But I can help with unit 5 as I have achieved a distinction in it.
    What was the task for m1 and m2 in unit 5?
    The task for M1 is assess the role of energy in the body and M2 is discuss the probable homeostatic responses to changes in the internal environment during exercise.

For M1 I got told to talk about catabolism and anabolism and msgren and energy(atp) in the mitochondria.

I am confused

ReputationRep:
    The task for M1 is assess the role of energy in the body and M2 is discuss the probable homeostatic responses to changes in the internal environment during exercise.

For M1 I got told to talk about catabolism and anabolism and msgren and energy(atp) in the mitochondria.

I am confused
    For m1 you have to say catabolism and anabolism are two subdivisions and then briefly explain what they do. For mitochondria write about how ATP and ADP works.

M2 is basically like a massive conclusion. Looking back at my own work I just briefly explained stuff like the expected changes, 5 most used body systems during exercise with their roles, then also anaerobic and aerobic with their equations.

I hope I'm not confusing you :/

For m1 you have to say catabolism and anabolism are two subdivisions and then briefly explain what they do. For mitochondria write about how ATP and ADP works.

M2 is basically like a massive conclusion. Looking back at my own work I just briefly explained stuff like the expected changes, 5 most used body systems during exercise with their roles, then also anaerobic and aerobic with their equations.

I understand that but the problem is i don't understand how all of that contributes to the role of energy in the body and the website i go on are confusing.

ReputationRep:
    I did this last year and it was the same questions as yours, let me dig out my notes...

ReputationRep:
    Does M1 for Unit 5 say discuss the role of energy in the body?

(Original post by MMcG2015)
    I did this last year and it was the same questions as yours, let me dig out my notes...
    It would be great if you could.

(Original post by MMcG2015)
    Does M1 for Unit 5 say discuss the role of energy in the body?
    Yeah.

Hey.

I did the M1 and the M2 but i am not sure if it is 100% correct so do you mind if i PM it to you for you to check if its right?

I really need help as i am soo behind and teachers are no help at all.

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

I did the M1 and the M2 but i am not sure if it is 100% correct so do you mind if i PM it to you for you to check if its right?

I really need help as i am soo behind and teachers are no help at all.
    Feel free to PM me

ReputationRep:
    hi i have complete this course and would be willing to help on any modules ou may need help on if you pm me with the module and the questions i can give some inside if you need it. i received a distinction and merit in many of the subjects feel free to PM me x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.