Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    Is there someone who applied for the course in Operational Research? Do you think this is a good program compared to the other in this field (Edinburgh, Lancaster and so on)?
    Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I am thinking of applying MSc OR or MSc Stats or something. I am actually a current BSc Maths with something in Southampton as well. Southampton is excellent when it comes to its OR programs. Its one of the best in the country. The staffs for OR are amazing and very knowledgable and I have had the opportunity to work and study from them personally. And theyve got that summer project thing which is just amazing. The cost of studying in Southampton is cheaper than other reputable unis as well and the city is amazing. The people are really nice as well and I know a lot that are going to do the MSc next year. I dont know if this helps but personally if I were to do OR I would definitely do it in Southampton! I can probs help you if you have any specific questions!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.