ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Good luck to you and Ayman!!
    Thanks man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Mine too :five:

We'll be fine
    I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Good luck to you and Ayman!!
    Merci beaucoup, mon ami. Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!
    Sun - Physics
    Mon - FP2/3
    Tue - German + C4
    Wed - D1
    Thu - S2/M2

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers?

Thanks for the reminder, I'll start that now actually!

ReputationRep:
    I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:
    9 questions though it got very boring, i prefer the 7 question papers haha

Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:
    Wish me luck...
    goodluck :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Sun - Physics
    Mon - FP2/3
    Tue - German + C4
    Wed - D1
    Thu - S2/M2

Wbu?
    I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers?
    I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.
    2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!

ReputationRep:
    2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!
    our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon

ReputationRep:
    our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon
    Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with Mocks all,

I'm busy learning C4 :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it
    Thank you, I've been working for it! I'm hoping I can get 75+ like last time.

ReputationRep:
    I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:

I ended up getting 72/90 raw. I honestly liked the paper, but I made careless mistakes. I thought most of it was easier than past years, but I only got 94/120 UMS... unforgiving boundaries. I can also see it putting a lot of time pressure on people because there were two 5 markers on just calculations and a graph. The NMR section was lengthy too, but not too hard!

Expecting June to be harder, which might not be a bad thing as it'll have nicer boundaries.
    Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:
    Wish me luck...
    Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you mess up on handwriting?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaadKaleem)
    How did you mess up on handwriting?
    Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, I guess you went into panic mode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaadKaleem)
    Damn, I guess you went into panic mode
    Yeah I guess I did and the invigilator wasn't helping either (5 minutes left....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.