ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Good luck to you and Ayman!!
    Thanks man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Mine too :five:

We'll be fine
    I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Good luck to you and Ayman!!
    Merci beaucoup, mon ami. Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aymanzayedmannan)
    I was just about to ask when yours were! what are you starting with? i'm doing Chem 4 tomorrow and Chem 5 + FP3 day after (should be lovely...)

Merci beaucoup, mon ami. Do that FP2 paper tonight, it had a tricky part at the very end!
    Sun - Physics
    Mon - FP2/3
    Tue - German + C4
    Wed - D1
    Thu - S2/M2

Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers?

Thanks for the reminder, I'll start that now actually!

ReputationRep:
    I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:
    9 questions though it got very boring, i prefer the 7 question papers haha

Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:
    Wish me luck...
    goodluck :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    Sun - Physics
    Mon - FP2/3
    Tue - German + C4
    Wed - D1
    Thu - S2/M2

Wbu?
    I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

Ouch... are they going to use up more recent Chem 4/FP3 papers?
    I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember past Monday xD Oh yeah, S2 then Physics 4 on Wed (which I've been trying to work on quite a bit!)

Week 2 is C34, Phy 5 Phy6, FP2, S3, M3.

I don't mind them as mocks, I just hate it when they make us work through them.
    2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!

ReputationRep:
    2 week mock period :eek: Good luck man!
    our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon

ReputationRep:
    our school's crazy. we have 3 sets of mocks, remember? there's one in April too. thanks man, I think I'll try going to bed soon
    Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with Mocks all,

I'm busy learning C4 :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man *shudders*

Get to bed soon, yeah. Sleep will help a lot.

I know you know the stuff - now you just need the concentration (ayyy chemistry :ahee: ) to apply it
    Thank you, I've been working for it! I'm hoping I can get 75+ like last time.

ReputationRep:
    I hear that paper was quite a nice one - I know C4 was. :yep:

I ended up getting 72/90 raw. I honestly liked the paper, but I made careless mistakes. I thought most of it was easier than past years, but I only got 94/120 UMS... unforgiving boundaries. I can also see it putting a lot of time pressure on people because there were two 5 markers on just calculations and a graph. The NMR section was lengthy too, but not too hard!

Expecting June to be harder, which might not be a bad thing as it'll have nicer boundaries.
    Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mocks starting from tomorrow!!! :cry::bawling:
    Wish me luck...
    Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    Wow, you did really good I guess because the paper was simple but lengthy, I have brought the paper, and my marks were primarily lost because of the 11th marker graph question which I hadn't have the chance to solve although by looking at the paper, it was a really easy one! Also they have took from me a lot of marks because of my messy handwriting on the NMR question which I don't blame them for haha but at least I have learned from the mistakes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you mess up on handwriting?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you and @Student403

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaadKaleem)
    How did you mess up on handwriting?
    Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well since I was out of time, I didn't release that I was writing with such a big handwriting with scratching bits all over the space so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, I guess you went into panic mode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaadKaleem)
    Damn, I guess you went into panic mode
    Yeah I guess I did and the invigilator wasn't helping either (5 minutes left....)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.