Yay, Darcy's Gone Watch

This discussion is closed.
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can everyone remember how annoying hannah was and how "cool" she was when she got back from travelling from france. I wanted to punch the TV screen. Also this is going back a while now (possibly up to 10 years ago) but what was the characters name that had the really, really famously, bad laugh?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Meloney Mangel or something.

In a few months, the following characters are returning to Ramsay Street:

Stonie Rebecchi
Angie Rebecchi
Sky Mangel (full-time)
David Bishop (full-time)
Michelle Scully (full-time)
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Yes it is, and they always repete the same songs.

'Give me one more reason...'

i love that song!!!

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
love Katy ***
Why do you write that in every post? You should add it to your signiture so that you'll never have to write it again.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Why do you write that in every post? You should add it to your signiture so that you'll never have to write it again.

because love and kisses make the world a nicer place.

love Katy ***
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont u think it shows a personal touch?!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It does but to me, it looks as if Katie doesn't know about the signiture option in control panel.

Love

Unregistered xxx
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It does but to me, it looks as if Katie doesn't know about the signiture option in control panel.

Love

Unregistered xxx
i am sure a mod knows about it. u obviously dont cos ure not registered!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
That's the good thing about being unregistered, I could be anyone!

Phil, d, Expression, AMG, Ollie, Toyosi, Koloth... anyone
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

so i guess this must be a discussion with myself. yeah whatever, your just another annoyence.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

But mods could trace people through their IP address couldn't they? mto see if nuisancs unregistered people are actually registered.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
But mods could trace people through their IP address couldn't they? mto see if nuisancs unregistered people are actually registered.
yes, so hes wrong
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by emom100)
can everyone remember how annoying hannah was and how "cool" she was when she got back from travelling from france. I wanted to punch the TV screen. Also this is going back a while now (possibly up to 10 years ago) but what was the characters name that had the really, really famously, bad laugh?
Everybody's cool when they get back from France on TV. It's a complete myth cause French people aren't any cooler than any other people. They just smoke a lot. Went to a French nightclub and was practically dying by the end of the night/morning. My eyes were stinging and me and my friend were taking turns to breath fresh air out of a gap in the fire escape
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
so i guess this must be a discussion with myself. yeah whatever, your just another annoyence.
God, that was so rude. I was only joking by the way and I was no-where near offensive. I find your lazy-i-tus annoying, but do I complain?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's lazy to not register, i did it about a day ago, it takes about a total of 30 seconds.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I've registered before. I prefer to post unregistered as I have more 'freedom of speech'. In a few posts above, he was downright rude to me, calling me annoying. If I was a registered user and said what I thought, I'd probably be banned or something - either that or a Sean-Style disgrace thread.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
u would not have been banned, i cant do that, the point that annoyed me was when u implyed u might be one of the more regular posters. the problem being ive spent ages this we sorting out a member who did just that! since i can c ure ip, i knew you were not one of them so i found it annoying!

i take it u said i was rude in that thread. i think i have a pretty clear record, but u have to understand that sometimes unregs get to me.

no offence was meant.
bloodhound
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
u would not have been banned, i cant do that, the point that annoyed me was when u implyed u might be one of the more regular posters. the problem being ive spent ages this we sorting out a member who did just that! since i can c ure ip, i knew you were not one of them so i found it annoying!

i take it u said i was rude in that thread. i think i have a pretty clear record, but u have to understand that sometimes unregs get to me.

no offence was meant.
i guess ur talking about me
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bloodhound)
i guess ur talking about me
quite possibly, expresion was the main deleter, he had to spend ages sorting that one out, u see this is why 6 mods comes in usefull!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
quite possibly, expresion was the main deleter, he had to spend ages sorting that one out, u see this is why 6 mods comes in usefull!
Absolute nightmare - I've had to kerb language on this thread too, never mind the pointless posts !
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (96)
18.82%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.71%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.94%

Watched Threads