Please help - Btec health and social care or childcare

Watch this thread
Rebecca1999
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I would like to be either a childrens nurse or working with children with disabilities But to i take level 3 health and social care or level 3 childcare???
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rebecca1999)
I would like to be either a childrens nurse or working with children with disabilities But to i take level 3 health and social care or level 3 childcare???
Take level 3 health and social care its more respected than child care and opens more doors for you.

You could be a nurse, social worker, work with children or any other healthcare.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I suggest health and social care, I'm currently doing it and it's good because it covers a wide range of topics.
My friend is in my class and is planning on becoming a children's nurse too
Rebecca1999
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
I suggest health and social care, I'm currently doing it and it's good because it covers a wide range of topics.
My friend is in my class and is planning on becoming a children's nurse too
thankyou very much
jcdd
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Level 3 health and social care can get you the points you need to become a nurse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (23)
71.88%
No (7)
21.88%
I didn't use it to prepare (2)
6.25%

Watched Threads