Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What you doing right now? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonadeAspire)
    Aw good luck! You'll do great! What you revising?
    chemistry... pls shoot me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    chemistry... pls shoot me
    I'm doing Psychology so shoot me too It's hard!! Are you doing A Level or GCSE?
    Edit: you're in Uni smhhh I wish you the best of luck!! What uni you studying at?

ReputationRep:
    revising physiology

ReputationRep:
    yes!!! push yourself and you'll be amazing! I haven't worked out either for a long time but i've always been skinny so just need to eat properly and workout more to get the body I want! Wish you do too!!
    Aww lucku you! I've always been errm..certainly not skinny.

If I over eat for a week, I end up putting up so much of fat and its just heart breaking. I just want to achieve a better waist and toned buttocks.

Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Aww lucku you! I've always been errm..certainly not skinny.

If I over eat for a week, I end up putting up so much of fat and its just heart breaking. I just want to achieve a better waist and toned buttocks.

Good luck to you too!
    Awww I probably have a fast metabolism so no matter how much I eat, I lose it quick! Try cardio workouts and high knees to lose any fat and fat at the bottom of your belly (if you know which one I'm talking about, its hard to burn of fat there) Try doing each workout without any breaks, do your ab workout throughout with no breaks then have a break when you move on to buttocks workout Hope it works out!

ReputationRep:
    Awww I probably have a fast metabolism so no matter how much I eat, I lose it quick! Try cardio workouts and high knees to lose any fat and fat at the bottom of your belly (if you know which one I'm talking about, its hard to burn of fat there) Try doing each workout without any breaks, do your ab workout throughout with no breaks then have a break when you move on to buttocks workout Hope it works out!
    Ahh girl!! You're soooo lucky!!

Omg that is some tough work but gotta do it for that body!
    Thanks for telling me!

ReputationRep:
    Revising for my physics mock tomorrow whilst on tsr and watching cold case. I live a sad sad life.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Psychology so shoot me too It's hard!! Are you doing A Level or GCSE?
    Edit: you're in Uni smhhh I wish you the best of luck!! What uni you studying at?
    Foundation year chemistry at Sussex

I really hate this foundation year. urgh

ReputationRep:
    Ahh girl!! You're soooo lucky!!

Omg that is some tough work but gotta do it for that body!
    Thanks for telling me!
    You're welcome, a good YouTube channel that will help is "BeFit" trust me its amazing.. they do 30 days workout for abs, burning fat, squats etc... say you choose "burning fat" you watch the first video which is for day 1 and in their description they have a link of the calendar for the 30 day workout... follow it and you should be ready to go! If you don't see progress just make the intensity of the workout more harder to push yourself so you're suffering more! "No pain, No gains"

ReputationRep:
    Foundation year chemistry at Sussex

I really hate this foundation year. urgh
    Why do you hate it? and is Sussex good? and what do you want to do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hate it? and is Sussex good? and what do you want to do in the future?
    I hate the course because we have to learn a whole load of biology and chemistry which I find really boring

I feel like I have reached the point in my life where I only want to study the sort of human biology that I like and nothing else

I don't like sussex

I want to study neuroscience after this year

(sorry I apologise for being so negative or depressed, I'm a very happy person)

ReputationRep:
    Squeezing one out.

ReputationRep:
    being a complete waste

ReputationRep:
    I hate the course because we have to learn a whole load of biology and chemistry which I find really boring

I feel like I have reached the point in my life where I only want to study the sort of human biology that I like and nothing else

I don't like sussex

I want to study neuroscience after this year

(sorry I apologise for being so negative or depressed, I'm a very happy person)
    Don't be sorry Neuroscience is amazing!! Why not move somewhere else? Manchester neuroscience course is amazing apparently..

ReputationRep:
    Don't be sorry Neuroscience is amazing!! Why not move somewhere else? Manchester neuroscience course is amazing apparently..
    Oh yes, I want to go back to London and study neuroscience at UCL

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, I want to go back to London and study neuroscience at UCL
    Ask if you can? and maybe your parents will allow you?

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome, a good YouTube channel that will help is "BeFit" trust me its amazing.. they do 30 days workout for abs, burning fat, squats etc... say you choose "burning fat" you watch the first video which is for day 1 and in their description they have a link of the calendar for the 30 day workout... follow it and you should be ready to go! If you don't see progress just make the intensity of the workout more harder to push yourself so you're suffering more! "No pain, No gains"
    Oh wow! Thanks for telling me about the channel. I'll certainly check it out and will get back to you if I decide to work out from their channel.

(Original post by ravioliyears)
    Revising for my physics mock tomorrow whilst on tsr and watching cold case. I live a sad sad life.
    Good luck!

Feeling confused about pay and lots of other things and waiting for pancakes.

ReputationRep:
    writing songs, then gonna unwind with a small meal of a large pizza, coke and 5 nutella pancakes

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    Thank you! Really need it! :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.