Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What book is best recommended on kindle? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a kindle and I like reading romantic, adventure, drama and horror stories which books should I read?

ReputationRep:
    Are you thinking Young Adult? Because if you are, I wholeheartedly recommend 'Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda' - it is so good, very cute romance mixed with mystery too

ReputationRep:
    Check out the books listed under each of these genres on the Kindle store? What books have you read so far that you like? Do you prefer young adult fiction?

The only book that immediately springs to mind for me in the romance and adventure genre is The Host by Stephanie Meyer.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for the recommendations books I read so far such as camellia, a little princess etc and I'm into young adult fiction

ReputationRep:
    Would any one help me out by giving feedback to my first ever booktube upload
    theBUDSbooks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BUDSbooks)
    Would any one help me out by giving feedback to my first ever booktube upload
    theBUDSbooks
    I've subbed you! I've just started one too - dearymeemily x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.