Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

K-Pop Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elaria)
    I heard exo monster and and lucky one but with monster exo went all the way up just love that song ^.^
    same here i already know half of the lyrics

ReputationRep:
    Ngl EXO killed it with "Monster". Trust them to come back with some dope ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuu00)
    Ngl EXO killed it with "Monster". Trust them to come back with some dope ****
    ikr it was an awesome comeback

ReputationRep:
    I am so looking forward to YG's new girl group

ReputationRep:
    BTS
    My baby :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

ReputationRep:
    Look at this korean actor's IG
    @Songjoongkionly
    So hot :suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::suith::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup2::lovedup2::lovedup2::lovedup2::love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keerthik)
    Ooh I watched a few episodes with Jackson and V but not the entire thing cx It seems awesome ah tho :00 OML Sassy Go Go!!! I loved that so much and I tried to get my friend to watch it but she cant take it seriously bc of it's name -_-
    I've never been to any kpop concerts ((( I'd love to see BIGBANG, DEAN, Twice or EXO though. Hby?
    Sameee havent been to concerts. Would also love to see BTS when will they come to england? 😭 Hahhahah the title sassy go go does sound banter but srsly i died everytime kim yeol was there 😍
    I also want to see Chanyeols new movie right??

ReputationRep:
    gaahhh I just want any of the like 50 kpop bands/artists I really like to come hereeee soon ( I know some came a few years back but surely a visit is due now??
    okay as much as I loved Kim Yeol, HA JOON THOOOO :0000 The drama opened my eyes to Jisoo and I could not be more thankful :adore:
    CHANNIE CHANNIE CHANNIE :waffo:That movie better be good, honestly. Wasn't Suho in a movie too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elaria)
    I heard exo monster and and lucky one but with monster exo went all the way up just love that song ^.^
    Monster as literally be on replay since Wednesday and I was jamming to it in my head during my biology exam this morning xD They were released on my birthday and I don't think it's possible for anyone to get a better present than that ^-^

ReputationRep:
    gaahhh I just want any of the like 50 kpop bands/artists I really like to come hereeee soon ( I know some came a few years back but surely a visit is due now??
    okay as much as I loved Kim Yeol, HA JOON THOOOO :0000 The drama opened my eyes to Jisoo and I could not be more thankful :adore:
    CHANNIE CHANNIE CHANNIE :waffo:That movie better be good, honestly. Wasn't Suho in a movie too?
    Omg how could i forget jisoo! Another drama after exams that im defo watching is page turner with him in it!!
    Loool idek about suhos film but their comeback tho😱
    When i saw the mv for lucky one i was literally laughing and how funny it was AND THEN MONSTER CAME AND I was like sbahsiygfdifzgihdfdfuidhkkbhfskd ahkshfxd
    Save me save me
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to ask a stupid question but isn't most of K-pop in Korean? How much of it do you understand? Or do you just like the way it sounds?

ReputationRep:
    taeounag is cool

ReputationRep:
    WATCH IT OMG :ahee: Jisoo is hilarious in it xD Suho was in a film with Jisoo :000 *throws water over you to put out the fire* oml I think Satansoo made me laugh the most in the Lucky One cx everyone's going on about how hot Bacon looks in Monster but Lay though?!?! Lay and Kai look hot as hellll. Have you listened to the rest of their album?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, tis in Korean. Tbh I didn't really understand anything at the beginning, I just loved the music but 6 months on, I can kinda translate some words here and there sometimes. Not all the time and not fluently but better than before plus, if I really wanted to know what something meant, I can always just look up the translated lyrics cx

ReputationRep:
    WATCH IT OMG :ahee: Jisoo is hilarious in it xD Suho was in a film with Jisoo :000 *throws water over you to put out the fire* oml I think Satansoo made me laugh the most in the Lucky One cx everyone's going on about how hot Bacon looks in Monster but Lay though?!?! Lay and Kai look hot as hellll. Have you listened to the rest of their album?
    Gotta listen to the album but havent been able too. Im try a restrict myself just until that final exam of mine is over hahahah
    Omd how painful did it look when Baeks took that chain thing off at the end? Dayum
    Yhhh Im beginning to notice Lay more now and yhhh Kai! Hes my friend's bias loll
    Recommend any songs frm their album?

ReputationRep:
    Monster as literally be on replay since Wednesday and I was jamming to it in my head during my biology exam this morning xD They were released on my birthday and I don't think it's possible for anyone to get a better present than that ^-^
    you are so lucky to have your birthday the same day as EXO's comeback ^.^ same thing here i was jamming it in my head during my chemistry exam lol

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for 2ne1 still cant believe minzy left tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    i was so sad when i found out minzy left :'( it has been a long time since they had a comeback

ReputationRep:
    AILEE IS AMAZING, JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE:woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    YG's going to replace our queens with ygnewgg BUT THOSE GIRLS ARE AMAZING ALREADY I can't wait till they debut, expectations are rooftop high

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.