The Student Room Group

K-Pop

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keerthik
WATCH IT OMG :ahee: Jisoo is hilarious in it xD Suho was in a film with Jisoo :000 *throws water over you to put out the fire* oml I think Satansoo made me laugh the most in the Lucky One cx everyone's going on about how hot Bacon looks in Monster but Lay though?!?! Lay and Kai look hot as hellll. Have you listened to the rest of their album?

YASSSSS THAT FILM I was crying, laughing, CRYING T_T The bromance was real; I felt it THE ENDING :bawling: I expected the women to be punished but uri suho.... OMG :ahee: I'm chanyeol biased but yixing wyd? Wrecking me left right and centre pls EVENTHOUGH this cb he had few lines, he slayed!:crown: HIS HAIR :ahee: Suho is wrecking my biaslist too now.... BYUN BAEKHYUN! Since day 1, wrecking bias lists worldwide :colonhash: With that chain, and that hair, and that voice,,,,

I literally thought nothing could top exodus BUT EXO CAME BACK AND SLAYED MY EXISTANCE :h: Nopi, nopi flying up!~
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _floralnavy
YASSSSS THAT FILM I was crying, laughing, CRYING T_T The bromance was real; I felt it THE ENDING :bawling: I expected the women to be punished but uri suho.... OMG :ahee: I'm chanyeol biased but yixing wyd? Wrecking me left right and centre pls EVENTHOUGH this cb he had few lines, he slayed!:crown: HIS HAIR :ahee: Suho is wrecking my biaslist too now.... BYUN BAEKHYUN! Since day 1, wrecking bias lists worldwide :colonhash: With that chain, and that hair, and that voice,,,,

I literally thought nothing could top exodus BUT EXO CAME BACK AND SLAYED MY EXISTANCE :h: Nopi, nopi flying up!~

BRO I HAVENT SEEN IT DON'T TELL MEEEE :000 I'm waiting til further maths pt 2 is over before I start my drama and movie list xD Quite honestly, my bias is switching practically every time I watch or listen to their songs. But I'd like to say Chanyeolie and Lay are the most recurring cx I was soo annoyed Lay had like 3 lines and he didn't even get more in the Chinese ver! oml have you seen Kai's hair tho?? It started off really hawwtt and then turned into a mullet?? xD I feel like I've seen too much ChanBaek, ngl cx
Honestly, I knew EXO were gonna slay with this comeback. They literally never disappoint me
Reply 242
Who's going to Black Nut X Vasco on 22nd July :biggrin:
Original post by Lt93
Who's going to Black Nut X Vasco on 22nd July :biggrin:

Wish I was :'(
Reply 244
Original post by HyruleTenshi
Wish I was :'(

:frown: can't you go?
Original post by Lt93
:frown: can't you go?

None of my friends wanted to go with me lmao
Original post by Axel Johann
BTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course Exo and Bing Bang as well.

Who's your favourite Exo member? Do you have any? :smile: <3
Original post by aegyojihan
Yeah SM as a company is a thumbs-down.
Haha, I love Danger! Especially Taemin's dance break (the backup dancers are awesome too) :smile:

Oh, I just created a K-Pop society. If you would like, you are free to join :smile:

Taemin KNOWS how to dance... literally! That boy CAN dance! :0
Original post by justastudent321
Yass!! I could watch Taemin dance all day. Oh wow, of course I will join! Thanks for asking :biggrin:

Taemin's dancing on his Drip Drop music video isn't even human! 😮 👏
Reply 249
Original post by HyruleTenshi
None of my friends wanted to go with me lmao

I would have gone with you :biggrin: to khip hop events haa

Quick Reply

Latest