Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

K-Pop Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urban_legend04)
    My two Biases V from BTS and Lee Minho from Shinee will be in an upcoming K drama in mid 2016. Cannot wait :drool:
    OMG V is my bias too and I love Minho, his acting is sooooo good. Your profile picture is 😍 are you watching cheese in the trap?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gooeychocolate)
    OMG V is my bias too and I love Minho, his acting is sooooo good. Your profile picture is 😍 are you watching cheese in the trap?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! I love them both, thank youu I love Kang Joon and yeah I am watching it but its coming to an end.Too soon too soon I am soo upset. What are you currently watching?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I love them both, thank youu I love Kang Joon and yeah I am watching it but its coming to an end.Too soon too soon I am soo upset. What are you currently watching?
    I've been watching CITT but I have a major 2nd lead syndrome at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Ikr I don't want it to end! I'm watching Moorim School, Cheese in a Trap, Please Come Back Mister and Descendants Sun... I'm watching too many at the same time😅 How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamako2410)
    2nd lead syndrome hurts my heart! 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just saw the news, so excited for V as well (another V bias here :wavey:), he's such a cutie!

Ikr I don't want it to end! I'm watching Moorim School, Cheese in a Trap, Please Come Back Mister and Descendants Sun... I'm watching too many at the same time😅 How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Currently catching up on Moorim School (on ep 7 now) and am absolutely loving it - don't know who I love more, Hyun Woo or Hong Bin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamako2410)
    Same here, I love the second guy in CITT I feel soo bad for him.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I knoww Im watching Moorim school too as well as Hyde, Jerkyll, me. I watched many dramas within the time frame of 2 days. Soo addicted.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    CiTT, Signal, descendents of sun(my fav), Madam Antoine, Cinderella's sister(makjjang)
    Gonna watch Comeback Mister soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadly)
    GUYS OMG OMG OMG LADIES CODE CAME BACK LISTEN TO THEIR SONG AND SUPPORT THEM GUYS!!! Zuny has transformed so much
    Im so happy for them..I heard Galaxy and Hate you has been my all tym fav😁

ReputationRep:
    I know a few KPOP groups. 2ne1, Bigbang and EXO

ReputationRep:
    It's sad that they say 2NE1 is disbanding :/ With CL's solo schedules, DARA being promoted to behind-the-scene admin duties (PR DIRECTOR) in YG.. After MAMA I thought it meant they were going to have a group comeback soon but now this seems impossible :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AriaPark)
    It's sad that they say 2NE1 is disbanding :/ With CL's solo schedules, DARA being promoted to behind-the-scene admin duties (PR DIRECTOR) in YG.. After MAMA I thought it meant they were going to have a group comeback soon but now this seems impossible :/
    Has this been confirmed? :O..my poor blackjack heart.. I heard that they will comeback at the end of this year at the latest, but then again yg is always postponing. I mean even CL's stuff is taking ages!! If 2NE1 don't comeback this year , then I have lost all hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    OMG!! A thread on k-pop, possibly the quickest thing that I have ever clicked on

I have been a fan for 3 yrs now. My first love was BIGBANG and then 2NE1 (actually...basically all of YG Ent.) now I am starting to like BTS , EXO AND SHINEE.
    My biases are: (I have like two from each group because of bias list wreckers)
    G-dragon- was my initial bias from BB, everyone's bias's bias/ Daesung - really started to loove him after Loser his story was soo touching!
    Suga- He is so relatable. He is me and I am him / Jimin- Do I even need to explain why..
    Xiumin- Was drawn to his looks first and then his personality made me fall in love/ Tao- Aww kung-fu panda.. I am going to cry now...
    Onew- Onew's condition , hes soo funny and a cutie/ Key- ain't he just fabulous
    Dara/Bom- Park sisters!!!, they are just soo adorable and down to earth. Miss Bommie...

How about yourself??
    I love your profile pic x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AriaPark)
    I don't believe they're disbanding. Just wait patiently they'll be back.

ReputationRep:
    x
    (Original post by Idontknow.)
    I love your profile pic x
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justastudent321)
    x

Thank you
    Min Yoongi ruins me and so does Jungkook

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_infires)
    Min Yoongi ruins me and so does Jungkook

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree. Jungkook has grown so well..I feel so proud.
    They all ruin me.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any good RnB/Hip hop music, excluding Dean, Jay Park, Zion T and Crush? or any kind of other Korean music that's super chill.

ReputationRep:
    OMG a group on K-pop (and some people talking about kdramas )

Spoiler:
    Show
    That ending to cheese in the trap tho

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.