Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

favorite Video Game walk through on youtube Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some of the videos that I like watching on youtube are Video Game walk Throughs. So What is your favorite Video Game walk through that you like watching on YouTube
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hassanalhajry, because he's fast.
    But I don't really watch walkthroughs, mostly speedruns and skilful players highlights; StealthgamerBR is a good channel.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I liked Pewdiepie's walkthrough of inFamous Second Son a lot. :yep:
    MAD spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The scene where Reggie died killed me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Probably chuggaaconroy's Okami but that's mainly because it's Okami; the guy is somewhat likeable but annoying sometimes. More of a let's play than a walkthrough but whatever

ReputationRep:
    I like so many of the walking dead game walkthroughs as the choices are so varied

ReputationRep:
    Probably Game Grumps doing Sonic '06 (despite the fact they never finished it).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excerpt from episode 20 (out of 108, I'm serious):
    Jon: Just go ahead and try, see, look how silly this is! You have to like—(glitch ensues)—Oh. Oh, oh, oh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...! (starts cracking up) Okee—(Arin gets up)—Arin, don't leave! Arin, don't-! (door slam) (beat) AAAAAAAAAARRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! I LOVE YOOOUUUUU!

Arin: NO! I'M ****ING DONE! I'M ****ING DONE!

Jon: (laughing) No, you're not!
    Arin: THIS IS ********! THIS IS ****ING ********!

Jon: (devolves further into laughter as Knuckles glitches out some more) Arin, I can't get off!
    Arin:
    WHAT IS THIS?!

Jon: (laughing worsens) I CAN'T GET OFF!
    Arin:
    WHAT IS THIS?!?!

Jon: (still laughing) I'M STUCK!

Arin:
    WHAT IS MY LIFE?!?

(laughter)
    Arin: I CAN'T DO IT, JON!
    Jon: I CAN'T, EEEITHER!
    Arin: (crying) I CAN'T ****ING DO IT ANYMORE—!
    Jon: WELL I'LL TELL YA WHAT, ARIN! YOU CAN GIVE UP NOW! OR YOU CAN FIGUREITOUT! BECAUSE I CERTAINLY CAN'T DO IT WITH YOU, AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT ME.
    Arin: I appreciate it!...but look what we're dealing with, man!
    Jon: Arin—
    Arin: You gotta draw the line somewhere!
    Jon: Arin, we—
    Arin: You gotta draw the ****ING line in the sand, dude!
    Jon: Arin, we—
    Arin: You gotta make a statement! You gotta look inside yourself and say, "What am I willing to put up with today?" NOT ****ING THIS!!!

(Jon finally frees Knuckles)
    Jon: I'M OOOOOOOOOFFF! I'M SUPERMA—I BELIEEVE I CAN FLYYYYY! (laughing) I believe—Arin, that was a beautiful little moment we just had.

ReputationRep:
    The RadBrad's walkthroughs are pretty good, credit to him. Not PewDiePie, unbelievably over-rated.

ReputationRep:
    The games on the Blitzwinger channel are pretty good and entertaining like Toy Story 3 the video game, Lego City Undercover (Wii U Exclusive) But some of the video Game walk throughs that I've enjoyed which haven't been going up for a while are Lego worlds, Lego Minifigures online, Super Mario maker and Disney Infinity 3 - Blitz box

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.