Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First Group Graduate Scheme Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Not sure why the last thread was closed (apologies if i'm breaking any rules creating this!).

Anybody applied for the General Management scheme for First Group?

Owen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Owen)
    Hi,

Not sure why the last thread was closed (apologies if i'm breaking any rules creating this!).

Anybody applied for the General Management scheme for First Group?

Owen
    Yes, though haven't heard anything for a long time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluteflute)
    Yes, though haven't heard anything for a long time!
    Have you applied for bus or rail?

I've just heard back this week inviting me to the assessment centre. I've applied for the rail general management scheme.

Owen

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the rail sales/marketing scheme and was super worried I hadn't heard anything back in ages, at least I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard back for rail graduate management, gonna email them tomorrow about it I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Owen)
    Have you applied for bus or rail?

I've just heard back this week inviting me to the assessment centre. I've applied for the rail general management scheme.

Owen
    Did you get a phone call or an email? Just to save me from obsessively checking my emails every 10 minutes haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pickledthumb)
    Did you get a phone call or an email? Just to save me from obsessively checking my emails every 10 minutes haha
    Yeah I got an email - it changed on the online application so try checking that too?

Owen

ReputationRep:
    Got an email back today saying we should hear back by the end of the week, gonna be obsessively checking my emails I think!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone in here get the job or go the the assessment centre last year that I can potentially pm and ask a few questions to ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.