Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should we exchange UKIP voters for refugees? Watch

ReputationRep:
    UKIP voters are racist and a threat to our country and the EU. They should be charged with treason and deported in my opinion. This could help the refugee crisis by freeing up space in the country for these poor suffering people. Who's with me?

ReputationRep:
    thing is a lot of migrants will be more right wing than UKIP so by that argument we would have to deport them too

ReputationRep:
    Threat to the country?

They saw the disastrous effects of the migrant crisis before our EU leaders did! They clearly did something right there..

And the poor suffering people you talk about= Fit young men who are too wimpish to fight for their own country and so leave their wife and kids behind to a free house in a country with the most welfare benefits. Then they molest our kids and rape our women

ReputationRep:
    Intelligent con,

Never was a man so inaptly named.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    thing is a lot of migrants will be more right wing than UKIP so by that argument we would have to deport them too
    I don't think they have thought that far ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    UKIP voters are racist and a threat to our country and the EU. They should be charged with treason and deported in my opinion. This could help the refugee crisis by freeing up space in the country for these poor suffering people. Who's with me?
    Why are they racist? Can you please give an example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Threat to the country?

They saw the disastrous effects of the migrant crisis before our EU leaders did! They clearly did something right there..

And the poor suffering people you talk about= Fit young men who are too wimpish to fight for their own country and so leave their wife and kids behind to a free house in a country with the most welfare benefits.
    You forgot the bit about raping left, right and centre in their new country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by intelligent con)
    So basically you still can't rebut the arguments put to you by UKIP supporters, yeah?

Its not racist to be against immigration of people who are not significant contributors. Its plain common ****ing sense.

ReputationRep:
    How about we do this with the EDL, the BNP and Britain First? I don't stand hand in hand with UKIP with issues like immigration, defense and the EU, but they have some good policies.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    UKIP voters have rightly identified something that is a justifiable security issue in this decade, trying to silence people speaking of the threat is avoiding the debate, fuelling the anger.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you really seem to be in favour of freedom of speech.

UKIP put across a view that is simply not represented in Parliament. If they were really redundant, they wouldn't be the third largest party in terms of votes at the last GE.

But considering swapping your fellow countrymen for some (mostly) poor, uneducated, savage migrants? Shameful

ReputationRep:
    Ask the thousands of German women who were attacked, sexually assaulted, and raped in Cologne on New Year's Eve if this is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    this is tricky tbf
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You sound like Hitler right before the gas chambers were turned on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walking in glass)
    this is tricky tbf
    Why is it tricky? the OP is suggesting we remove citizenship from people simply because of their political beliefs.

The UN and the principle of basic human rights were setup to stop things like this.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you hate Britain?

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see you love freedom of speech OP.

There's plenty of other people I'd rather deport - terrorists, murderers, rapists, pedophiles etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Then they molest our kids and rape our women
    It's funny how we only seem to "adopt" or "acquire" kids and women when it is someone from a different background forcing them to engage in heinous acts for their own depraved pleasures.

Yet, there's hardly a murmur when citizens of our own country (predominantly men) are out there committing rapes, engaged in child exploitation or smacking around their partners on a daily basis and subjecting them to physical and psychological terror.

Do they only become "our kids/women" when people who we perceive is alien to our way of life is the perpetrator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    Nice to see you love freedom of speech OP.

There's plenty of other people I'd rather deport - terrorists, murderers, rapists, pedophiles etc.
    Lefties

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.