The Student Room Group

zzzzzzzz...I'M AWAKE

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

HI I'm called upanddance and I am a GCSE student who recently sat her mocks.

My target is in red and my achieved grade in mocks is in green.

Applications of Mathematics: A A*
Biology: A* A*
Chemistry: A* A*
English Language: A A*
English Literature: A A*
German: A* A*
Geography: A* A*
Latin: A A*
Methods of Mathematics: A A* (one mark off)
Physics: A* A*
Product Design: A A* (one mark off)

I also take Drama but I didn't have any mocks for it so I have no idea of progress. I'm predicted a B for that.

So what do I plan on doing?

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Well I need to focus on the bold subjects.
(edited 8 years ago)
Good Luck
Reply 2
That seems a lot more achievable than mine right now...

E A*
C A*

Good luck though, I'm sure you'll find some time in between naps to get those A*s :wink:
gah.jpg
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Let’s just blame p.d.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

And all the other ca/ coursework running at the same time
X(
So I left in the OP saying that I needed to focus on the bold subjects.

The first one I focused on was English - literature in particular.

Sorry I just… can’t be asked…:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

All my exams for the literature include writing essays… in 45 minutes. This is what I fail at since I am very used to having an hour and not planning at all.

So (with the help of my parents because I am a chicken) I wrote some essays and got them marked from a teacher. Basically I did something different in each essay and well we will see the results once I can be bothered.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Original post by temporaryone
Good Luck

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest