Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heyy anyone got offer for tropical disease biology ? Can't find anyone doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! At liverpool uni???
    If so then YES!

ReputationRep:
    yes at Liverpool uni
    Is it your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! It was a kinda spur of the moment application to the course but I'm so glad I applied now

ReputationRep:
    Haha I think this course will be really adventurous!:P
    There is like 6 people who are going to do this course so I thought I will never find anyone haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, apparently the course is quite small but... I think that's an aspect I'll enjoy. Apparently it gets bigger though as you progress because people move onto it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's true
    I just hope to get my grades, so stressed about it haha

ReputationRep:
    Same! I screwed up last year in my exams, which was pretty annoying but all my teacher say it shouldnt happen this year... hopefully.
    Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    I have applied to Durham,Cardiff,Sussex and Northumbria got offers from all 5 and I did put Cardiff as my insurance for Biomedical What about you?

ReputationRep:
    2x for Liverpool Uni, 1 at LJMU, Bristol and Leicester. LJMU is my insurance, but I loved Bristols virology and immunology degree

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at that one as well but they don't accept BTEC on their own haha, are you doing A levels then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a level bio, chem and geography... it sucks ;_; (but i love my subjects)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.