Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heyy anyone got offer for tropical disease biology ? Can't find anyone doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! At liverpool uni???
    If so then YES!

ReputationRep:
    yes at Liverpool uni
    Is it your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! It was a kinda spur of the moment application to the course but I'm so glad I applied now

ReputationRep:
    Haha I think this course will be really adventurous!:P
    There is like 6 people who are going to do this course so I thought I will never find anyone haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, apparently the course is quite small but... I think that's an aspect I'll enjoy. Apparently it gets bigger though as you progress because people move onto it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's true
    I just hope to get my grades, so stressed about it haha

ReputationRep:
    Same! I screwed up last year in my exams, which was pretty annoying but all my teacher say it shouldnt happen this year... hopefully.
    Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    I have applied to Durham,Cardiff,Sussex and Northumbria got offers from all 5 and I did put Cardiff as my insurance for Biomedical What about you?

ReputationRep:
    2x for Liverpool Uni, 1 at LJMU, Bristol and Leicester. LJMU is my insurance, but I loved Bristols virology and immunology degree

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at that one as well but they don't accept BTEC on their own haha, are you doing A levels then?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a level bio, chem and geography... it sucks ;_; (but i love my subjects)

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.