Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Primary Education Interview University of Aberdeen Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I've got an interview on the 23rd and I'm curious to see if anyone else has also received interview offers for Aberdeen? I'm so nervous but fingers crossed it'll go well. 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how did your interview go? what kind of questions where you asked?
    many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishlad90)
    how did your interview go? what kind of questions where you asked?
    many thanks
    Hi!
    It went really well thank you, when's yours? They really just want to get to know you I think, they asked the standard 'Why do you want to be a teacher?' 'What skills and qualities do you have?' All that sort of stuff! Nothing out of the ordinary.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Glad your interview went well..

Have either of you heard back yet??

ReputationRep:
    Hi there hope your interview went well.
    I'm just wondering f it was a one on one interview or was there more than one interviewer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.