Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is she always asking if I'm going with her? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This has happened several times this term.

When class finishes she'll hang back waiting for me and will ask if I'm coming with her.

She almost always sits next to me and we make pretty solid eye contact when speaking.

Once when we weren't sitting next to eachother, but facing each other instead... we made eye contact and she waved at me with a big smile and she seemed excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha)
    This has happened several times this term.

When class finishes she'll hang back waiting for me and will ask if I'm coming with her.

She almost always sits next to me and we make pretty solid eye contact when speaking.

Once when we weren't sitting next to eachother, but facing each other instead... we made eye contact and she waved at me with a big smile and she seemed excited.
    I'd assume she's your friend?

ReputationRep:
    seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I'd assume she's your friend?
    Not really, no. We only see eachother during college time, so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    seriously
    Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Coming with her where? You can still have friends you only see during school/college, though it sounds like she might fancy you, possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously.
    These are like the most obvious signs of interest I've seen posted on here, and I've seen a lot of posts about this stuff

How do you feel about her?

ReputationRep:
    wait so you're wondering if she likes you?

ReputationRep:
    Not really, no. We only see eachother during college time, so...
    Well I have friends at Uni that I don't hang out with outside of class and I hang back for them and smile at them, she may like you more Han that but I wouldn't say anything particularly suggests that tbh

ReputationRep:
    These are like the most obvious signs of interest I've seen posted on here, and I've seen a lot of posts about this stuff

Well it's not obvious to me, that's why I'm asking it.

I don't know like, she's cute and seems like a nice person. I've got my eyes on two girls, her and another one on my course.

ReputationRep:

Not always. In my opinion it seems that she just wants to be friends. Not enough evidence that shes actually interested in him.
    • TSR Support Team

She seems to be making quite a bit of effort, get to know her maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Well I have friends at Uni that I don't hang out with outside of class and I hang back for them and smile at them, she may like you more Han that but I wouldn't say anything particularly suggests that tbh

Well I don't know about you, but friends are people you spend time with away from work and academia. But it's obvious that we both have our own definitions

Thanks for the feedback!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    She pretty obviously wants you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She has some interest in you: either romantic or platonic.

Probably making the effort as she thinks you like her in some way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    She seems to be making quite a bit of effort, get to know her maybe?
    Have been

We took the bus home together and we asking lots of questions to eachother.

I would say we were at 40% me 60% her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    She pretty obviously wants you.
    How's it obvious? Please explain, because I'm quite oblivious to IOIs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Not always. In my opinion it seems that she just wants to be friends. Not enough evidence that shes actually interested in him.
    So what's the evidence she just wants to be friends?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    How's it obvious? Please explain, because I'm quite oblivious to IOIs.
    If you're using the IOI acronym you've probably read PUA material... but, as you've said, these are quite obvious indicators that she likes you, and I don't see how I can further explain it.

ReputationRep:
    So what's the evidence she just wants to be friends?
    Well it depends on your point of view. You could say there isn't any. Its just my opinion. She might like you but I would need to be there to see it. But although there isn't any evidence it seems that she wants to become friends with you as she does ask you to come places with her. I can't go saying she likes you when I have no idea.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.