Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm going to HAUs overnight stay, July 10 to 11. I've been wondering if anyone else was going or interested in going?

It's only open to 16/17 year olds looking to enter next year. I'm from Scotland so I know I may be the odd one out . If anyone is going or interested please leave a message below and I'll maybe see you there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KhaleesiStorm)
    Hey guys,

I'm going to HAUs overnight stay, July 10 to 11. I've been wondering if anyone else was going or interested in going?

It's only open to 16/17 year olds looking to enter next year. I'm from Scotland so I know I may be the odd one out . If anyone is going or interested please leave a message below and I'll maybe see you there.
    I realise that this is a pretty late reply but I was thinking about going to the Harper Adams Experience. I don't know anyone else going and I haven't signed up yet but I'm still thinking about it.
    What course(s) are you interested in? I would be coming over from Northern Ireland so I guess it's a big deal if I come over cause I have to fly over and all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess peach22)
    I realise that this is a pretty late reply but I was thinking about going to the Harper Adams Experience. I don't know anyone else going and I haven't signed up yet but I'm still thinking about it.
    What course(s) are you interested in? I would be coming over from Northern Ireland so I guess it's a big deal if I come over cause I have to fly over and all
    I'm hoping to do Bsc Veterinary Ohysiotherapy. I'm flying down from Scotland on the eighth and staying at a Premier Inn nearby HAU. I'm the only one in my year at school wanting to study outside of Scotland so it's something that has everyone talking. Plus due to my birthday being late, I know I'll be one of the younger students so it's pretty scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KhaleesiStorm)
    I'm hoping to do Bsc Veterinary Ohysiotherapy. I'm flying down from Scotland on the eighth and staying at a Premier Inn nearby HAU. I'm the only one in my year at school wanting to study outside of Scotland so it's something that has everyone talking. Plus due to my birthday being late, I know I'll be one of the younger students so it's pretty scary.
    Are you applying to university this year? So you would start univeristy in September 2017? Thats when I would be starting! I'm thinking of rural enterprise and land management at Harper. I really don't know though if i'm really that interested in the course.

Wow your the only one in your year thinking of going away?! How come? In my year theres people wanting to study in America and all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess peach22)
    Are you applying to university this year? So you would start univeristy in September 2017? Thats when I would be starting! I'm thinking of rural enterprise and land management at Harper. I really don't know though if i'm really that interested in the course.

Wow your the only one in your year thinking of going away?! How come? In my year theres people wanting to study in America and all!
    Yes I'm applying this year, as I could have applied for this year but I don't turn 18 before May as J won't be seventeen till November which sucks slightly. Yeah, my year mostly want to stay in Scotland to study since it's free plus most of them can do courses at Scottish Universities whereas none do Vet Physio which is what I really want to do.
    I'd seriously recommend coming to the open day/experience cause then you can get a feel for the Uni and see what's on offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.