The Student Room Group

Young women only vote for Bernie Sanders for sex - says feminist

So it is undisputed and well known that Bernie Sanders is hugely popular amongst millennials (People born from 1980-2000), however no one anticipated that Bernie would also be leading among Millennial female over Hillary Clinton
so the feminist came out...

Feminist Icon Gloria Steinman recently came said with an interview on Bill Maher,

Ms. Steinem, 81, one of the most famous spokeswomen of the feminist movement, took the sentiment a step further on Friday in an interview with the talk show host Bill Maher. Explaining that women tend to become more active in politics as they become older, she suggested that younger women were backing Mr. Sanders just so they could meet young men.

“When you’re young, you’re thinking: ‘Where are the boys? The boys are with Bernie,’ Ms. Steinem said.

This was also followed by a previous attack by Gloria Stein claiming that there is a special place in hell for women who don't support Hillary Clinton.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us/politics/gloria-steinem-madeleine-albright-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders.html?_r=0

So basically what the feminist are trying to say is "Hillary has a vagina so vote for her"
I really don't understand.
Reply 2
Original post by Dr Pesto
I really don't understand.

what?
People like Gloria Steinem are why Hitler rose to power you know.

Feminism was pushed by them as a way to destabilize society. Gender warfare, just like Marxism and their class warfare. She also was a big pusher of abortion that destroys our populations.

Jews especially orthodox one's have very large families and you don't see her crusading against them do you? They have loyal Jewish wives to produce many Jewish kids...

Just telling it how I see it.

Destruction of the West is engineered.

Religious families produce more kids. Every generation of women gets worse, they put working first instead of children. This is suicide to our populations.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Mentally

Ms. Steinem, 81, one of the most famous spokeswomen of the feminist movement, took the sentiment a step further on Friday in an interview with the talk show host Bill Maher. Explaining that women tend to become more active in politics as they become older, she suggested that younger women were backing Mr. Sanders just so they could meet young men.

“When you’re young, you’re thinking: ‘Where are the boys? The boys are with Bernie,’ Ms. Steinem said.

Just imagine if a man said something as stupid like that.
I thought feminism had nothing to do with gender? Why would a Feminist vote for her otherwise? She has no history of supporting Feminist ideology or any specific group. I don't agree with his politics, but Sanders' message seems to be more aligned with prominent Feminist leaders.
Original post by Aerion Targaryen
People like Gloria Steinem are why Hitler rose to power you know.

Feminism was pushed by them as a way to destabilize society. Gender warfare, just like Marxism and their class warfare. She also was a big pusher of abortion that destroys our populations.

Jews especially orthodox one's have very large families and you don't see her crusading against them do you? They have loyal Jewish wives to produce many Jewish kids...

Just telling it how I see it.

Destruction of the West is engineered.

Religious families produce more kids. Every generation of women gets worse, they put working first instead of children. This is suicide to our populations.

If I fell asleep on my keyboard I'd probably make more sense than you. Feminists are responsible for Hitler...I think you'll find it was actually economic hardship and growing antisemitism that was responsible, amongst other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aerion Targaryen

Actually, women tend to want more children than men

Men need to man up and take more responsibility for raising kids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending