TSR Revision Planner NOT WORKING

Watch this thread
Lavanya1998
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Am I the only finding it hard to make my way through using the Revision Planner by TSR? I can't really select the level that I am studying at and hence, I can't select the subjects I study. The planner looks pretty good and useful in the screenshots.
I was just wondering if this is a general issue or if it's just me.
minä
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Yup, I'm having the same issue as you are Lavanya1998

I can't select the subjects I am studying. It's supposed to be a drop down list, but it isn't clickable so I can't change its content. Nor does it list the IBO as a possible exam board, and the grades are not in IB-appropriate format. It won't let me past the "select your subjects" page if I don't list any subjects.

It looked so neat. Wish it'd start working.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys, it might be a good idea to post about the issue you're having in the Report a problem forum, so that you will hopefully receive some more help
peso
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Apologies for this issue, we're looking into it!

Thanks all
peso
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys

This should be back working now, Please let me know if you encounter anything else amiss!

Thanks for reporting :adore:
Lavanya1998
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by peso)
Hi guys

This should be back working now, Please let me know if you encounter anything else amiss!

Thanks for reporting :adore:
Thank you so much! It's a great resource.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads