Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What if everyone is against you Watch

Announcements

If you have a dream and want to pursue it whatever it'll cost, if you have nothing else to lose. If you believe in yourself !

How do you feel when people are trying to stop you ? Yesterday I had a message from this guy, he told that I was doing a huge huge mistake and that I should not go abroad. What he said wont change my mind, but he's supposed to be my friend, and to understand !

Whatever, I'm tired to here things like that, I wont change my mind so , why do you think he continues to piss me off ? (That was not his first message) And btw he's not the only one who's doing such a thing.

Would you feel sad if you were in such a situation ?

Bisous et cailloux ❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    If you have a dream and want to pursue it whatever it'll cost, if you have nothing else to lose. If you believe in yourself !

How do you feel when people are trying to stop you ? Yesterday I had a message from this guy, he told that I was doing a huge huge mistake and that I should not go abroad. What he said wont change my mind, but he's supposed to be my friend, and to understand !

Whatever, I'm tired to here things like that, I wont change my mind so , why do you think he continues to piss me off ? (That was not his first message) And btw he's not the only one who's doing such a thing.

Would you feel sad if you were in such a situation ?

Bisous et cailloux ❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would go for the dream, no matter what people may tell me Good for you for doing the same.

Bisous et cailloux.

(Google translated it as: Kisses and pebbles :lol: (is this true))

ReputationRep:
    I would stand for what i believe in,

aint got time for no haters

ReputationRep:
    Pursue your dream, full fill your ambition, prove them wrong!

(Original post by Kyx)
    I would go for the dream, no matter what people may tell me Good for you for doing the same.

Bisous et cailloux.

(Google translated it as: Kisses and pebbles :lol: (is this true))
    Okay I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who choose the dream !

Kisses and pebbles, that is true haha that's my way to give kisses :3 sometimes I prefer BisouFraise (StrawberryKiss)

To be honest the guy made me cry. He said I could not be a doctor cause of my health prob , (they're not a big deal !).

mkap : Thanks for the answer, it makes me feel better

ikhan94 : same, thanks, you're so so right !

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who choose the dream !

Kisses and pebbles, that is true haha that's my way to give kisses :3 sometimes I prefer BisouFraise (StrawberryKiss)

To be honest the guy made me cry. He said I could not be a doctor cause of my health prob , (they're not a big deal !).
    IKR...

Who the f*ck is this guy?

(Original post by Kyx)
    IKR...

Who the f*ck is this guy?
    Un connard. (******* ..?)

Edit : okay lol just Google it I checked it out and it's right :3

ReputationRep:
    Un connard. (******* ..?)

Edit : okay lol just Google it I checked it out and it's right :3
    An a$$hole :lol:

(Original post by Kyx)
    An a$$hole :lol:
    That's it haha

Anyway , this guy is not my friend anymore and who the hell he thinks he is to get into my health prob !

ReputationRep:
    That's it haha

Anyway , this guy is not my friend anymore and who the hell he thinks he is to get into my health prob !
    Indeed.

Nice fighting spirit, though

(Original post by Kyx)
    Indeed.

Nice fighting spirit, though
    Thanks !

When I'll be a great doctor I'll message this a$$hole ( :P ) again !
    Maybe he's jealous ! Never thought about it before , but he's in second year in Pharma studies , he went there because he failed medicine too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks !

When I'll be a great doctor I'll message this a$$hole ( :P ) again !
    Maybe he's jealous ! Never thought about it before , but he's in second year in Pharma studies , he went there because he failed medicine too

ReputationRep:
    I am glad you are standing up for what you believe is right. You will not have regrets in the future. Those who work hard are always rewarded.

(Original post by Wolfram Alpha)
    I am glad you are standing up for what you believe is right. You will not have regrets in the future. Those who work hard are always rewarded.
    Thanks for that I tried to tell such things to the guy, but Idk what's wrong with him ><

ReputationRep:
    Don't let them get you down! It's your life not theirs and you're the one who will be there for the result, not them, and anyway you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you so even if this is a mistake, now is the time to make it.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you want, but be smart about it. Have alternatives, don't paint yourself into a corner.

Some naysayers are innately fearful and conservative, but some have your best at heart. It's hard when it's both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Don't let them get you down! It's your life not theirs and you're the one who will be there for the result, not them, and anyway you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you so even if this is a mistake, now is the time to make it.
    I sang this in my head :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    I sang this in my head :lol:
    Hahaha how??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Hahaha how??
    IDK, I just thought it would be good if it was sang...

Got a bit difficult towards the end tho...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.