Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am deciding if or not study at the Uni of Greenwich therefore I'd like to have information about the Msc in Finance and Investment. Would you recommend me this course proposed by the Uni of Greenwich?

Thanks,

Marco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcozanandrea)
    Hi everyone,

I am deciding if or not study at the Uni of Greenwich therefore I'd like to have information about the Msc in Finance and Investment. Would you recommend me this course proposed by the Uni of Greenwich?

Thanks,

Marco.
    Hi

I am currently a student of the business school at the university of Greenwich and I have enjoyed being on my course and being part of the university. Are there any specific concern you have I may be able to discuss my experiences with you? However as a whole I would recommend the university especially being a member of the business school.

Feel free to contact me with concerns.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

First of all thank you for your availability. I am planning to attend a postgraduate course in the UK next year in the financial field and I am deciding between the Uni of Greenwich, Middlesex, Surrey and Essex. I have checked the ranking and I have seen that Greenwich is lower than the others Uni, although I have been at the Uni and is very nice, I really liked the atmosphere and the place. I don't know if you are attending this specifically Msc course but I would like to know at overall if the Business department concerning the Msc courses is a good one compared to the other Uni and if there are good job opportunities linked to this course.

Thank you again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcozanandrea)
    Hi

First of all thank you for your availability. I am planning to attend a postgraduate course in the UK next year in the financial field and I am deciding between the Uni of Greenwich, Middlesex, Surrey and Essex. I have checked the ranking and I have seen that Greenwich is lower than the others Uni, although I have been at the Uni and is very nice, I really liked the atmosphere and the place. I don't know if you are attending this specifically Msc course but I would like to know at overall if the Business department concerning the Msc courses is a good one compared to the other Uni and if there are good job opportunities linked to this course.

Thank you again
    I am unable to influence your decision as you will find the university which is right for you. I am able to share my experiences of being in the University of Greenwich Business School. For example they are very helpful in terms of employability and helping the student improve chances of gaining employment whilst at the university, as well as developing the students skills and CV.
    The school offices have also assisted with researching my plans for future employment once completing study..

ReputationRep:
    That's great thank you again for your help and good luck for your studies. We'll see in Greenwich maybe

ReputationRep:
    I study maths at Green but working in financial already and can tell you one thing - matlab, R, matlab, R, matlab, R and so on and it will be your job(slog). Besides I love Green

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.