Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Describe your day at uni - everyone else try and guess what subject they're studying Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Media/Drama and theatre studies ?
    wrong haha by studio i mean more of a big room with lots of desk space, macs, printmaking area etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    wrong haha by studio i mean more of a big room with lots of desk space, macs, printmaking area etc
    Design & technology? Idk

ReputationRep:
    Graphic design?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Lol what?
    that laxx schedule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    that laxx schedule
    what laxx schedule?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    Graphic design?
    bingo hahaha

ReputationRep:
    what laxx schedule?
    biomeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    biomeds
    what does that have to do with media?

And our schedule isn't that laxx, it's just very inconsistent because of lab grouping so some weeks I'll barely be in. Others I'll be in every day.

ReputationRep:
    what does that have to do with media?

And our schedule isn't that laxx, it's just very inconsistent because of lab grouping so some weeks I'll barely be in. Others I'll be in every day.
    im messing

have a good day

ReputationRep:
    bingo hahaha
    What does the course consist of? I REALLY wanted to do it when I was younger aha

ReputationRep:
    What does the course consist of? I REALLY wanted to do it when I was younger aha
    why didnt you do it?

well, erm i design things like posters and book covers and websites and logos and charity campaign projects to different briefs and different learning criteria and for various external clients and deadlines, all good things, all good things

ReputationRep:
    Will say what I did yesterday, Got up ~2am did a tutorial sheet, and an assignment, go and get some 'lunch' around 8am eat it on the way to uni for a 9am tutorial, walk back to the flat, realize I have a class test, hurry back for that go to the lecture after the class test. Then head home for some well deserved sleep.

ReputationRep:
    why didnt you do it?

well, erm i design things like posters and book covers and websites and logos and charity campaign projects to different briefs and different learning criteria and for various external clients and deadlines, all good things, all good things
    I've kept it as a hobby i'm doing computer science instead, so still a similar field.

Do you have lectures? What do you learn?

ReputationRep:
    I've kept it as a hobby i'm doing computer science instead, so still a similar field.

Do you have lectures? What do you learn?
    yeah we have lectures on the history of graphics etc, poster design, how cameras were invented, how text was invented, printmaking etc
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I go to uni on an average 12 hours a week for our sessions. Majority is self taught and some if its is group work and labs. What a wonderful use of my 9K a year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    English and creative writing
    English, yes! Pssshh, I wonder how you knew that. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I wake up 6h30 AM to be at a place** by 7am. There I will look for someone's historical and I'll figure it out some stuff. Then I'll take my equipment to check on this person. I'll talk with this person to know how it has been. I'll repeat it with other People. Then i'll discuss the results with a higher status professional and propose changes in the care of this person. I'll haverá 1hour Lunch time and go back to that place. Etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical science. I find it mostly very dull tbh
    OH MAH GAHDDDD I WOULD LOVE TO DO BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES 🙌🏻 But good luck and all the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reyhan2506)
    OH MAH GAHDDDD I WOULD LOVE TO DO BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES 🙌🏻 But good luck and all the best.
    haha well then hope you get on a course and good luck yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Yeeei!! Thats right. And i'm in 6th year that 's why this is my current routine. Lots of kisses!!♡

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.