Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How likely is it I'll receive accomodation at Broadgate Park if I put it as my first choice? As it's the only self catered hall on UPC I'd imagine it's quite popular so less likely to get a room there.

Also is it much of a problem living on Jubilee Campus if all your lectures etc are on UPC?

ReputationRep:
    I would say quite likely. There are alot of rooms in BGP.

Not really, just have to take the hopper bus, about 10-15mins each way. Might get crowded in the morning so there's a chance you'll have to wait for a 2nd bus which comes every 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by makrxx)
    I would say quite likely. There are alot of rooms in BGP.

Not really, just have to take the hopper bus, about 10-15mins each way. Might get crowded in the morning so there's a chance you'll have to wait for a 2nd bus which comes every 15 minutes.
    Ah right so do many people live on Jubilee Campus and just travel to UPC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopftuch)
    Ah right so do many people live on Jubilee Campus and just travel to UPC?
    Quite a number, yes. But ultimately decide if you want catered or not. Food is not outstanding but acceptable. Matter of whether you want to worry about your meals for the first year or not.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who is living at BGP at the moment - has the internet improved since the upgrade earlier this year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.