Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think you look younger or older than your age? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Alot older, everyone always assume im in my mid 20s and im not even 20 yet
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Definitely younger! Everyone seems to assume I'm 14/15ish, the oldest I've had is 17 I think and I'm 20. If I haven't got glasses on I look about 12.

The best one is probably being the only one to be ID'd in a pub when I was the only one not buying alcohol. I do regularly get given child bus tickets though which is one advantage!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I look a fair bit younger

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    17 but look 12
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Older unfortunately. The phrase black don't cry doesn't apply to me.

I look like I'm at least 25 and I'm 20. Idm too much though. My friends are mostly older so at least we don't look like father and child :lol:.

me

Name:  Grindr profile pic.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  254.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    I look like a child without makeup, but older than my age with makeup on

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't know, my resting face can look mature because my cheekbones and jaw are quite defined and then other times when I smile and stuff (or so I've been told) I look about 13.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Either I look my age to people or I've been told I look up to about 23

ReputationRep:
    I honestly have like no idea lol. I am 17 and get told I look 12,13 but then some people tell me I look 19/20 ffs

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I look my age but pretty much always get ID'd, especially without makeup.

I look younger because of my face (and my voice doesn't help)

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. Been told I look 19 by hairdresser. I'm 23.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and before xmas i got child ticket for the train saying I'm 14 lol, but I've been losing weight (and all that puppy fat) and I've grown recently as well - people have been saying how much older i look which is good i guess?

ReputationRep:
    I frequently get told that I look about 12. I'm 18.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I look young and I love it! I've been told I look 18 or younger, but I'm 25. I'm pretty grateful since it'll make starting uni in september a lot easier - I'll have all the experience and wisdom, but I won't stick out as "the old one"

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 but I always get told I look in the 16-19 age range. I blame my relatively low key make up use and the fact I don't drink or smoke. It comes with it's perks though; namely teenage boys asking you out to prom and the like :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    East asian so younger
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Definitely younger. A train ticket conductor even thought I was my partner's child when he is only a year older than me! His height and beard really age him though. The guy offered me a child ticket which was highly mortifying I am 23 but always get told I look anywhere from 13-16, rarely ever get told I look older than that
    could be worse!!! at least you haven't been confused to be your parents spouse!!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Mostly younger aha

ReputationRep:
    I currently live in Japan and get told I look like I'm in my 20s (I'm 18). In the UK I'm told I look about 16 lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.