How to be controversial?

Watch this thread
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(on TSR)

Controversial seems fun
Xelfrost
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Mention Islam or Feminism. That tends to spark an argument or two over here.
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by enaayrah)
(on TSR)

Controversial seems fun
When someone says something, go all anti-them.
Serine Soul
(Original post by Kyx)
When someone says something, go all anti-them.
Noted :teehee:

So even if I agree with them, go anti-them?
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Noted :teehee:

So even if I agree with them, go anti-them?
That would be controversial, yes...
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You shouldnt change your views to impress/not impress peeople, there are somethings in which you believe in that may be controversial
Serine Soul
(Original post by mkap)
You shouldnt change your views to impress/not impress peeople, there are somethings in which you believe in that may be controversial
I agree :yep:
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Say something that, if someone else were to say it, would have you immediately labelling that person a scumbag.
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Controversy is not taught, it comes naturally
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm always getting into arguments about LGBTQ issues
Serine Soul
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
Say something that, if someone else were to say it, would have you immediately labelling that person a scumbag.
So, be a scumbag, basically
(Original post by Andy98)
Controversy is not taught, it comes naturally
Are you naturally controversial?
ash92:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Say that Donald Trump is a nice man and should be president.
In fact no, that's even too far as a joke.
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You tell me babe :sexface:
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
So, be a scumbag, basically

Enaa. Be yourself don't sell out just for TSR attention and be a baiter.

If some of your views are particularly strong in any direction just voice them against people who hold the opposite view.

But don't do it for the sake of it otherwise you are reduced to a troll with gems.
Serine Soul
You tell me babe :sexface:
Tell you what?

(Original post by Ethereal World)
Enaa. Be yourself don't sell out just for TSR attention and be a baiter.

If some of your views are particularly strong in any direction just voice them against people who hold the opposite view.

But don't do it for the sake of it otherwise you are reduced to a troll with gems.
Haha
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Tell you what?
Whether I'm controversial
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Tell you what?

Haha
Serine Soul
Whether I'm controversial
I'm an amateur at controversy :yep:
Can't tell
Andy98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm an amateur at controversy :yep:
I know - you to controversy is like a lawyer to the world; dull and unremarkable
Serine Soul
I know - you to controversy is like a lawyer to the world; dull and unremarkable
Mean ;_;
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (43)
15.09%
The paper was reasonable (145)
50.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
24.21%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.82%

Watched Threads