Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

****boy has been trying to make me his SideHoe for over a year. help.... Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How do I deal with it?
    Humiliate him, punch him and tell him to get over it?
    54.55%
    Deal with it quietly and let someone know?
    45.45%

ReputationRep:
    So basically I dated this guy for over a year in total about a year or so ago. We broke up because he cheated on me, so woop go me. However about a month or so after that he got himself a new girlfriend (fair enough) HOWEVER ever since our relationship ended he continues to contact me asking me to go to his house, saying he still has feelings, asking me to meet him by his house AND asking me for sex.... I have blocked him on all social media, however he has asked other people for my number and continues to message me, the most recent message was Monday where he offered me money to go to his house so that he could make a move on me. Obviously I said no, and have told him to his face to leave me alone but he wont.... Advice? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like sexual harassment to me. Does his girlfriend know about this? If not, I'd tell her.

ReputationRep:
    Kill him... with a spoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrumpyGinge18)
    So basically I dated this guy for over a year in total about a year or so ago. We broke up because he cheated on me, so woop go me. However about a month or so after that he got himself a new girlfriend (fair enough) HOWEVER ever since our relationship ended he continues to contact me asking me to go to his house, saying he still has feelings, asking me to meet him by his house AND asking me for sex.... I have blocked him on all social media, however he has asked other people for my number and continues to message me, the most recent message was Monday where he offered me money to go to his house so that he could make a move on me. Obviously I said no, and have told him to his face to leave me alone but he wont.... Advice? :confused:
    Can you not ring up your network provider and ask for them to block his number?

Otherwise you can continue to ignore him and hope it'll work or threaten with him police action if he continues to harass you. He sounds like a s***.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually condone murder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armastan)
    Sounds like sexual harassment to me. Does his girlfriend know about this? If not, I'd tell her.
    She knows he cheats on her with other people, and she knows that he has messaged me in the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I don't usually condone murder
    But you must always skin your enemies:congrats:

ReputationRep:
    If he's harassing you, you can report him to the police
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duckiee)
    Never leave a corpse

ReputationRep:
    screenshot and put them on facebook, contact daily mail and get £50 for publishing your story. that will humillate the cheat boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duckiee)
    Once you have skinned your enemies you must chop them up and then feed the to your dog therefore removing any evidence of the murder.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.