• Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Food and the one I love #cringybuttrue

(Original post by shadowdweller)
    x
    Yours?

ReputationRep:
    Ideal valentine day would be working out together and then going home together with bae for cardio! :drool::dumbells:

You agree too Broski? @WoodyMKC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    See, there's the enthusiasm I wanted from you. Museum it is, it'll be fun, we can selfie next to every piece of art work we come across. #yourideaoftorture

It'll make me very kush indeed
    Omfg you'll have to stop me from running out of there in terror :laugh:

Good to hear

ReputationRep:
    chillin
    Spoiler:
    Show
    not netflix and chillin you dirty little unicorn.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter where as long as there would be a happy ending :perv: But first, I need a Valentine and it's going to take another several years to get one :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    shaadi.com
    im not looking for marriage haha plus im only 18, i doubt there would be anyone similar to me on their

btw are you pakistani or arab?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The guy i never got over surprises me, says ending things was a big mistake and begs for a second chance.

I say no but my girlfriends convince me to say yes.

I call him and we spend the evening in each other's arms watching Netflix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    im not looking for marriage haha plus im only 18, i doubt there would be anyone similar to me on their

btw are you pakistani or arab?
    Pak/ind/afg

ReputationRep:
    Pak/ind/afg
    well hellooo

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Well if I had my way I'd be all snuggled up on the sofa with my partner watching a movie and eating SUGAR-FREE chocolate. :'D
    Kidding, just milk chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    well hellooo
    Ayoo Everyone finds it confusing how I'm both Ind/Pak xD

ReputationRep:
    Ayoo Everyone finds it confusing how I'm both Ind/Pak xD
    Let me guess. One side of your grandparents/parents are Indian while the other is Pakistani?

Im full Indian although my granddad was born/grew up in Kenya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Let me guess. One side of your grandparents/parents are Indian while the other is Pakistani?

Im full Indian although my granddad was born/grew up in Kenya
    Oooh that's cool!

That, and also it goes down to my parents too. One is fully Indian/British and the other is Pakistani

ReputationRep:
    Oooh that's cool!

That, and also it goes down to my parents too. One is fully Indian/British and the other is Pakistani
    oh haha your so multicultural. Half my family are Muslim the other half is Hindu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    oh haha your so multicultural. Half my family are Muslim the other half is Hindu
    Oh that's very interesting! I know it can be quite hard to convince parents to allow for marriage outside the culture/religion in some families - it's happened a couple of times in my family too but not with relatives close to me. There was a lot of fighting and convincing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's very interesting! I know it can be quite hard to convince parents to allow for marriage outside the culture/religion in some families - it's happened a couple of times in my family too but not with relatives close to me. There was a lot of fighting and convincing :lol:
    My dad used to be Hindu and became Muslim. My mum and dads marriage was a love one (they ran away, how Asians do when their parents wont say yes). My dads family disowned him after he became Muslim but after my granddad died we seem them now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    My dad used to be Hindu and became Muslim. My mum and dads marriage was a love one (they ran away, how Asians do when their parents wont say yes). My dads family disowned him after he became Muslim but after my granddad died we seem them now.
    Oh well good that it partially worked out Sounds like the relationships are good in your family :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well good that it partially worked out Sounds like the relationships are good in your family :yep:
    haha now theyre divorced and my two families dont talk, I wouldnt go too far saying the relationships are good in my fam lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like how we are having two separate convos on two threads xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    haha now theyre divorced and my two families dont talk, I wouldnt go too far saying the relationships are good in my fam lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I like how we are having two separate convos on two threads xD
    Let's just have one on vm/pm the poor people on this thread have to sift through our crap xD

ReputationRep:
    Let's just have one on vm/pm the poor people on this thread have to sift through our crap xD
    okay, sorry amigos

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.