Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bored - Ask Me Anything! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    Seeing as your indian...(I may have looked through your profile.....)
    Which is the latest indian movie ya saw? It could be tamil/bollywood/bascially whatever you watch
    Or are you them ones who has never seen a bollywood movie....:eek:
    It's been a while since I've seen Bollywood movies, I rarely get time. But I remember seeing a film called Queen with Kangana Ranaut which I really enjoyed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    can you calculate the pH of a 0.0120 mol dm–3 solution of calcium hydroxide? The ionic product of water Kw = 1.00 × 10–14 mol2 dm–6. Give your answer to 2 decimal places.
    My goodness. I'm actually studying this in Chemistry lol. I don't think I'll be able to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by booksandcats)
    what do you think of yourself????????????
    I think I'm quite bipolar. Someone who's sensitive but cherishes the good moments in life. I just want be positive and remain ambitious. However, I can be quite lazy too which I think is a major drawback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aegyojihan)
    My goodness. I'm actually studying this in Chemistry lol. I don't think I'll be able to do it
    Should be able to do it if you're doing A2 chem

ReputationRep:
    Should be able to do it if you're doing A2 chem
    I'm still at GCSE level lol, I'm learning something similar to this in C5.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still at GCSE level lol, I'm learning something similar to this in C5.
    fair play

ReputationRep:
    fair play

ReputationRep:
    Mine is fanaa. A blind girl falls in love with a terrorist. Bad synopsis amazing movie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Mine is fanaa. A blind girl falls in love with a terrorist. Bad synopsis amazing movie

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I've heard of that movie, is it hindi (or I might be completely off track here....)

Is it the one with the sad ending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookiemonster15)
    I think I've heard of that movie, is it hindi (or I might be completely off track here....)

Is it the one with the sad ending?
    Yeah its hindi tbh i dont remember the ending lol sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Yeah its hindi tbh i dont remember the ending lol sorry
    He blows up inside her

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while since I've seen Bollywood movies, I rarely get time. But I remember seeing a film called Queen with Kangana Ranaut which I really enjoyed
    If your into Bollywood movies then you defo need to watch Ek Villain and Ashiqui 2 & Sanam Teri Kasam🙂 Btw since you said ask me anything, do you know how to make a message appear unread on Instagram dm??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissmaya)
    If your into Bollywood movies then you defo need to watch Ek Villain and Ashiqui 2 & Sanam Teri Kasam🙂 Btw since you said ask me anything, do you know how to make a message appear unread on Instagram dm??
    I've decided to skip Ek Villain because it's a rip-off of one of my favorite movies I have heard great things about Aashiqui 2 but I've not heard of Sanam Teri Kasam. I will give them a chance sometime

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.