The Student Room Group

Help??? AQA health and social coursework unit 2

help ?? really stuck on the case study ??
Reply 1
Ugh I'm doing HSC too :// My biggest regret of secondary school was choosing it lol
I only started Unit 2 not too long ago, but my teachers making us go back over Unit 8 again because the moderator wants something or something like that :tongue: I'll get back to you about that unit when I can.
If you have any questions about unit 8 or 3 I can help :biggrin:
How are you liking the subject so far?
How did you find the exam?
Original post by Sora_
Ugh I'm doing HSC too :// My biggest regret of secondary school was choosing it lol
I only started Unit 2 not too long ago, but my teachers making us go back over Unit 8 again because the moderator wants something or something like that :tongue: I'll get back to you about that unit when I can.

What?! Health and Social Care is a GCSE?! I am lost for words.
Reply 3
Original post by Jamie Vardy
What?! Health and Social Care is a GCSE?! I am lost for words.

Sadly, it's not a GCSE :frown: It's a BTEC & I stupidly chose it not even knowing what it meant until like a year later lmao
Reply 4
Original post by Sora_

Thanks. I Done a mock exam it was okay and pretty easy. I kinda regret taking this subject a lot because it is so boring. I wish I would have taken something more interesting and worthy. it literally soo boring. the coursework is just stress cuz it is 60% of the grade and it is pretty hard to get the marks.
Reply 5
Original post by Sora_
Sadly, it's not a GCSE :frown: It's a BTEC & I stupidly chose it not even knowing what it meant until like a year later lmao

same. if anyone is too do this subject. DO NOT TAKE IT ! not something I would recommend
Hi im taking health and social care btec but pearson exam board im currently on unit 2 and took the exam on 8 th jan 2016. currently im on the empowerment report and what do you need help on ?
Reply 7
Original post by carolinrev
Thanks. I Done a mock exam it was okay and pretty easy. I kinda regret taking this subject a lot because it is so boring. I wish I would have taken something more interesting and worthy. it literally soo boring. the coursework is just stress cuz it is 60% of the grade and it is pretty hard to get the marks.

I don't find it stressful at all. I really don't care if I fail it lol, but I'm sure I won't because I get distinctions in coursework :tongue: I just think it's not worth the amount of effort put into it :/ I missed out an a WHOLE EXTRA GCSE by picking this :colonhash:
Photography would have been the better option & an easy A!

Quick Reply

Latest