The Student Room Group

GCU Adult Nursing 2nd year Articulation

I have an interview for direct entry to 2nd year Adult Nursing but am feeling very nervous about what to expect, as i missed the open day. If anyone has been or going through this process and can offer any advise, please let me know.
Reply 1
Hi, I came across your thread. I was looking to post a similar post to yours. How did you get on? Have you any advice for the 2nd year university interview as I have my interview soon. Any info would be great.

Thanks
Michelle
Original post by Shell35
Hi, I came across your thread. I was looking to post a similar post to yours. How did you get on? Have you any advice for the 2nd year university interview as I have my interview soon. Any info would be great.

Thanks
Michelle

I had my interview a couple of weeks ago. Have you had yours yet?
Reply 3
I've not received an invitation to interview, so I suspect it's not going to come any time soon.

Did any of you apply for second year entry anywhere else?
Yeah we were the first to get interviewed. I got a place. I only applied to GCU.

Did your course tutor put you forward for interview? As all interviews were done in January.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Congratulations! Where are you transferring from?

My University said I had to apply through UCAS, and gave me a reference. I assume you went at it differently (and clearly, the correct way!). Can you explain the process you went through please?
Original post by clairemcg
Congratulations! Where are you transferring from?

My University said I had to apply through UCAS, and gave me a reference. I assume you went at it differently (and clearly, the correct way!). Can you explain the process you went through please?

Ah, Articulation for 2nd year entry is only open to student coming from the HNC care and administrative practice. In order to apply your course tutor needs to put you forward for interview.

If your looking to transfer I'd maybe contact GCU and speak to them to see if there is a separate process for that.
Reply 7
Ah, that makes much more sense. Unfortunately I'm having to transfer out of first year at another University, but when I saw your thread I panicked slightly thinking that all the interviews were complete and I hadn't got in. I imagine first pick on second year places go to entries on articulation, which (hopefully) explains why I haven't heard anything yet. The process for what I need to do is to apply through UCAS, so I am on the right path it seems - I just panicked a bit reading your post, I'm desperate to get in!

Anyway, congratulations on getting in. With a bit of luck I'll manage to secure a place and see you in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending