Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sparsholt college ??? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's only like 190ish days

ReputationRep:
    Yeah which is kinda scary, especially because I will be staying at Burma

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow yay !!! I'm sure you will be fine. When I'm 18 I might stay but I hated the under 18 accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like the under 18 accommodation, made me feel like I would be staying at a residential school trip kind of place, just seemed weird. The accommodation at Burma road was great, as I can experience the whole uni thing whilst doing a course I'll like!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's why when I'm older I might stay ☺️ Especially as u can have ur own kitchen 😂

ReputationRep:
    The kitchen is so nice! Literally one of the reasons why I love it, the whole place is modern and nice looking because of how new the building is

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, I will defiently check them out then

ReputationRep:
    Do either of u have Instagram so that we can stay in touch ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Mine is alicehaslame

ReputationRep:
    I've followed you mine is courtneyfineran btw

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying Agriculture at sparsholt but I'm originally from Portsmouth.I'm so glad that there are people around Portsmouth who will be studying at Sparsholt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Road_To_Heavon)
    I'm going to be studying Agriculture at sparsholt but I'm originally from Portsmouth.I'm so glad that there are people around Portsmouth who will be studying at Sparsholt
    Are you going to be taking the bus or accommodation ???

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll probably be taking the bus.How about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Road_To_Heavon)
    Yeah I'll probably be taking the bus.How about you??
    I'll be taking the bus but I'm not sure whether I will get it from Portsmouth or Lymington

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even though there was a bus from lymington. Do you live closer to lymington or Portsmouth?

ReputationRep:
    P Portsmouth as I have to drive for about 40 mins then get a boat to lymington but my mum doesn't want me walking in the dark to the bus stop in Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    oh well fair enough.Becuase I live right in the middle of portsmouth I think I will be getting Portsmouth rather than lymington

ReputationRep:
    Yeah because I live on the Isle of Wight its harder to make a decision

ReputationRep:
    Oh you live on the isle of Wight. Wouldn't it be easier to take accommodation or would you prefer home

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it would be much easier to stay in accommodation but I get homesick so I wouldn't really be able to stay :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.