Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Argh. Anyone else felling the same?

It's just so vague I don't know what is going on. I'm only on page 1 and I'm already lost.

Do they decide pepper is a food, or not? And what is this about deciding if something is a food depending on the community concerned....ok in the UK we might not think cats are food but they *can* be, it doesn't mean cat meat can NEVER EVER BE CALLED A FOOD IN THE UK

Its just so so stupid

rosie

i think its classed as a food!

food science is sooo complicated - so much to learn!

(Original post by coulson_2000)
    i think its classed as a food!

food science is sooo complicated - so much to learn!
    yeah i know!

have you got any past papers?

have you got any past papers?
    yeah but not that i can send you like on the computer.
    get the spec one off the edexcel website

will do
    thanks!

will do
    thanks!
    good luck for thursday!

thanks

good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    rosie, mrs harris gave us the markscheme, didn't she give you one? or mr holden? also the past papers for food science are all in the back of the green past paper booklet for unit 4!!

(Original post by yipee)
    rosie, mrs harris gave us the markscheme, didn't she give you one? or mr holden? also the past papers for food science are all in the back of the green past paper booklet for unit 4!!
    uerm yes rosh i have the past papers and the markschemes
    I was just saying I cant send them to this guy as I dont have them on the computer.

ReputationRep:
    LOL oh yeah, good to tell i can read properly

ReputationRep:
    The food legislation and "the hungry world" topics are by far the dumbest! Been watching the experiments on CD. You have to remember them in so much detail its actually impossible to recall what they ask.

Anyone got UT4 afterwards as well?

ReputationRep:
    food science sucks :mad:
    does anyone which is the most common time of food spoilage organism? in the book it says mould but in the mark scheme it says bacteria.

for food legislation do we hafta know all that crap about the cases where some foods were held unfit and where they werent etc.? its a bit unreasonable to any more detail than the main 4 types of law under the food act rite? dunno how much to learn

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.